1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

chainsaw kennels

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by rodney39531, Oct 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Does anybody know how to get in contact with them tryin to get a pup off of

Chainsaw kennels matrix or chainsaw kennels bobby tex

2. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

They used to have a website but I thought I seen them put up all dogs for sale a while back. I could be wrong. I heard Matrix was sold to some kennel out in CA. Again I'm not sure how reliable the source was but he lived up there.

3. BombsAway

BombsAway Pup

They got out. I don't know who got Matrix and Bobby Tex.

4. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

i think they did. they had some nice butkus stuff they got rid of. I was upset i couldnt get any:mad:

5. BombsAway

BombsAway Pup

I was lucky enough to score Wildsides Crazy Lucy from them, she's a good gyp. They're good people sucks they got out, but seems to be happening more and more often lately.

6. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

Mr.Dirty Mary is the original and real Chainsaw kennels, you'd think when these people got into dogs they'd research before ripping off a legends kennel name

7. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

ok Minor, may be so but this is a solid damn kennel ether way.Too bad there done.

8. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

@ Bombsaway,I tried to talk my brother into buying that bitch. Didn't pullin dog on here have her for a while?

9. BombsAway

BombsAway Pup

Same person lol and I still have her.

10. oldslowblue

oldslowblue Big Dog

good bitch

11. carverboy1

carverboy1 Big Dog

12. star85

star85 Pup

yea they was some peddlers, they was peddlen all that ws stuff

13. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Chainsaw kennels is not wildstreek kennels. Two different kennels.

14. star85

star85 Pup

they kennel name was wildstreak then they changed it to chainsaw, i believe

15. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Damn I never put two and two together. Dident know thay were the same kennel. I have only ben in the dogs 6 years. Ive always known them as Chainsaw Kennels. Always assosiated wildstreek with straight wildside blood And assosiated Chainsaw with the Mayday type bred stuff.

16. Kaderick

Kaderick Pup

I think wildstreak is in Ohio, chainsaws in Michigan

17. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Ive always known them to be seperate kennels ..... But I dont know everything lol. Thought someone knew something I dident.:confused: I know Ive herd nothing but good things about Chainsaw and there dogs. To bad there out.

18. NorthernOutlaw

NorthernOutlaw Big Dog

Wildstreak Knls and Chainsaw Knls are NOT THE SAME KENNEL. They are NOT the same folks. I know both of them!

19. carverboy1

carverboy1 Big Dog

they both peddlers

20. NorthernOutlaw

NorthernOutlaw Big Dog

Chainsaw is not a peddler and his dogs are not junk!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.