1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ch Termite

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by oldslowblue, Mar 5, 2009.

1. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

2. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

3. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

Your right he is redboy/jocko but he was more Jocko and thats why people liked him as a stud dog.

4. c-murda

c-murda Big Dog

Thank you outlaw. Jenkins' "Little Termite" is off of "Little Roach" into C.Jenkins "Yellow Stump".

5. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

6. SOULDOG

SOULDOG TEMPLE OF THE DOGS

7. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

8. SOULDOG

SOULDOG TEMPLE OF THE DOGS

Termite sure does look alot like Midnight.

9. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

10. feastodg

feastodg Big Dog

ive been noticing alot of talk about selecting a dog based on similar phenotype to the ideal dog. keep in mind phentotype(observable) is only a samll part of genotype(full hereditary information). and if you now how genetics works which you all should youd know this is a pretty insignificant percentage. even two dogs with the exact same genotype will have different phenotypes. dont be mislead by these byb myths

11. BEHAVIN

BEHAVIN Top Dog

you say byb myths:rolleyes: lol...you wanna call byb...wtf.
    if you looking at a purchase of a pup, and you are looking for the traits of said dog. then a good thing is to go by is........does this dog resemble his sire, looks markings ect..
    not say'n this is all i would go by, some arn't lucky enough to have said sire in their yard and keep all his offspring to see if they turn out ect...

EG: if i owned said male and really liked him, therefore i breed off him to get more like him, i would infact pay close attention to those who looked just like him in every way. this being said, i would also see if those pups acted like the sire did at verious stages through its life. EG: do they bark the same, do they have that same calmness about then, is their focus the same etc.ect..
    this is the advantage i would have if i owned them. i still would not over look a sibling from that litter as that would be rediculous, i bred him for a reason:rolleyes:.......
    but for those who don't own such a stud, phenotype is a good place to start looking when dealing with pups.
    but hey, maybe im just a byb:rolleyes:...........

12. feastodg

feastodg Big Dog

i wasnt calling you a byb, sorry if you got that impression.

13. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

byb ok yall got me and ill bite what are yall talkin about because i wanna comment on all this if he looks like his daddy crap he might be as good. There is WAY more to it then if a dog looks like his parents i think alot of people put way to much stock in looks anyways. You think the old timers picked by looks well they didnt its why there is no standard look to an APBT.

14. BEHAVIN

BEHAVIN Top Dog

sorry, im not say'n or think any one was calling me a byb, i was just having a wise crack..lol...
    im not a breeder:p
    just that some well known old timers have done just the same.;)
    EO..there were some greats that looked just like their daddy or they strongly resembled dogs in his pedigree..lol...and supposing those dogs are in that pedigree, must have ment they were quality dogs. traits and certain other things are difficult if not impossible to observe at such young ages. 12months and older, you can really start to see things. pups are pups. everyone will use to what they can see personally in a pup, and to the best of their ability choose a pup they think is right.
    im not sure if you realise that im refuring to 6-8 week old pups:confused:
    how, exactly, if you are chasing a pup that you have searched out, bred off a certain sire, that which you obviously like very much. or else you wouldn't look for that would you? so your looking for all the traits and resemblance of this sire/ not just because his name is in the pedigree X amount of times, but because he is what you like in a dog. then please explain to me, how you would observe all this in a very, very young pup.
    ps...i do agree with you, that these days to many go on how a dog looks these days. we are taking two totally different things though.
    i aint say'n this is the soul thing to observe either, of course there are other things to look at, but combined with the right other things you like, it can be usefull in relating.
    at the end of the day, its just conversation and our thoughts on the subject.
    ps...i do agree with you, that these days to many go on how a dog looks these days. we are taking two totally different things though.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2010
  15. feastodg

feastodg Big Dog

lets say pup has dog X in his ped n amount of times, the greater value n the greater chance that pup will inherit a greater amount of dog X genotype which would include phenotype. so i could see using that as a reference in such a case

16. TBW25

TBW25 Pup

For all those not too knowledgeable about the Termite Dogs! Or the Termite dogs that really produced anything... The best producing Termite dogs or family of dogs came out of the Termite x Robinson Redboy dogs!

Cut the long story short... The Termite x Robinson's Dallas which produced CH SALINA POR and DogBoy's 1xw WILMA ROM was one of the best producing litter that Termite ever made cause out of Wilma came out CH MOROCCO ROM, 1xw Dickey POR, BRICKEY ROM, not to mention out of Brickey came out CH MIKE, CH SLICK, etc...

AND for those who do not know, SALINE, WILMA, BRICKEY, and SLICK aka SLICKHEAD were all brindle DOGS!

only black termite dog that is worth noting was 2xw Gabriel ROM but he was bred a lot more times than any of them other dogs I mentioned. Nontheless he's still a ROM. And guess what... His mother is Robinson's LILLY who's down from that Robinson's Bed Bug bitch...

Those that really know about these dogs know that BLACK BRINDLE color is consistent in the high calibre high percentage TERMITE DOGS of today!

17. TBW25

TBW25 Pup

i totally agree outlaw! that's very ignorant to say!

18. phill

phill Top Dog

i just used a stud that in his thire is termite x powell's dallas,, dallas is georges red ace x robinson's bed bug he is a all around good dog squared up great

19. phill

phill Top Dog

the dog that termite produced from termite x dallas on the above post was powell's chester i guess litter mate to salina and willima we'll see how it goes with a double bred jack bitch but for some crazy reason peds online don't show it thats why i harp about peds online so much some true most untrue and some true stuff not even on it

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2010
  20. TBW25

TBW25 Pup

Phill that Dallas blood is consistent! I've got that blood in all of my dogs! Robinson's Dallas is a bedbug dog. You'll see bedbug i believe twice in her back ped if i'm not mistaken.

Chester had a brother named Millbuster's Russ who didn't produce as well as both Salina or Wilma.

Regarding peds online, it's hard to know what's real or not real unless you know the people who bred the dogs personally.