1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ch. Slim Shady ROM

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by widerange, May 15, 2011.

1. widerange

widerange Big Dog

2. harold

harold Pup

no one got a bulldog off slim, people bought the hype but when it was time to go all they got was a dog . if you look at his production and how he was bred not much in the way of breeding to preserve his traits thru his lineage ,just breeding and what was bred back to him, where they all at ? those dogs would be in their prime age right now should be hearing about those bad slim dogs ,there feeding worms is where there at no disrespect there farty just the truth.

3. harold

harold Pup

i own three myself

4. widerange

widerange Big Dog

well since you do what do u think of the blood ? what have u notice bout your three?

5. harold

harold Pup

dont think much of it that was satire follow my post slim was a market dog follow his production slim was a good dog im told but i do know his offspring wernt much seeing i got the bitch that produced all the ch gr ch off him and they where not nearly as good as people think someone show me a good slim pit not dog but pit he prob did produce good dogs just not bulldogs

6. art

art Big Dog

bull shit all i have to say lol

7. harold

harold Pup

there shit and it can be proven art

8. art

art Big Dog

youer funny lol....i know there nice bull dog 's down from slim.. some may call them game plug's but that frist thing a man post breed for lol if that what you are tlaking bout lol .. done .. all i have to say about slim and hes and off spring

9. harold

harold Pup

got an old alley cat that would take them to the wood shed they may be able to duct an cover but wont do you shit when you get caught in the corner only thing funnier than they being bulldogs is where they came from

10. skank

skank Pup

well i see this is an old thread and i don't much care but when a good dog spends part of his prime with a POS wantabe dogman (he has a good ole ALABAMA ASS WHIPPING COMEING WHEN I FIND HIM)and allot can be lost never the less he got his ch and look at his produce http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=offspring&dog_id=74905 and remove the calm JUNK and think what he would be if not for the time he spent with that fake ass wantabe buts its ok talk all the junk you want harold talk is cheep and somehow i dout you do more than sit behind that keyboard but i don't know you and you don't know the whole story on slim but think about a sec you see who made him less than he was ment to be

11. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Reno and slim thug two very good dogs.. Butterbean a very good dog and Slim Lady a good dog.. Heard about a few others but why isn't he a good producer? Because there is a few off him that didn't show well?

12. harold

harold Pup

ive owned some slim dogs one from fart and two others from another source gave them every chance to prove themselves all shown in front of known dogmen and they where not of quality watch some do thier thing in north georgia was not impressed ive given him better dogs put him in position to get the bitch that produced slims best dogs i know the jackass well enough he knows me and we may not like each other but i know bulldogs dont sit behind the board there buddy put more work into these dogs than you and most other dudes i was told slim was a bulldog and i believe he was but what i seen and what ive held wernt know no doubt if any dog was in some one else hands than his it would stand a better chance of reaching its potential yes u dont know me but other people do and know that i produce bulldogs

13. skank

skank Pup

I am guess you got your dogs from joe as for the old fart i want go there but his little yard hand or why ever fart had joe around and gave him dogs to abuse feed in the mud and expect a bitch with pups to make it on two cups of food with pups i will never under stand