1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ch. Silver

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by ohav4, Jan 7, 2010.

1. mr.futuristic

mr.futuristic Big Dog

Silver was a good smart dog he could hold you off im not that big of a fan but when he went into dendy he met his match. showed dood gameness too you cant hate on that scratch he made

2. KBK

KBK Big Dog

3. KBK

KBK Big Dog

Good Post

KBK

4. I'm from the USA, I stay in bulldog heaven, SC!
    Right next to bulldog heaven GA, right down the street
    From bulldog heaven! I'm sorry guys ch. Silver one the best
    I've ever seen!! An ace IMO AKA Michael Jackson!!! Moon
    Walking MF!!! Hahaha

5. Astemir

Astemir Pup

Silver is a great fighter, I like a smart dog. Russia had no dogs line of Silver. I would like to have his descendants.

6. keystone

keystone CH Dog

ireland is not forbidden .......

7. cincyboy

cincyboy Big Dog

the dog beat three gr ch and a ch what more do you want dont know any dog with a record like that past are present and basically u are sayin the dog he beat wasnt shit

8. cincyboy

cincyboy Big Dog

first of all who would put a dog on a ten hour plus plane trip that he plan to fight and if someone would do it how the hell is this person goin to get him back to the usa without becomin a international felony cause dogfightin is ilegall over here who would risk bringin back a bite up dog

9. cincyboy

cincyboy Big Dog

how many times do people have to say this dog fightin is a felony in the usa u can get more ime fightin a dog than u can killin some body over here

10. cincyboy

cincyboy Big Dog

he probably trick the shit out of who ever he sold that dog too that was happenin alot back then they would buy a dog for a thousand then sell it to overseas people for four thousand lol

11. chef_kergin

chef_kergin Big Dog

there's a man who was/is considered one of the better conditioners/handlers of our "modern" times who would fly around the world with his dogs (to the USA included), wipe the floor with the competition, the opposite charge usually going home in a bag, pack his dog up when it was healthy, and fly home. it happens.

12. cincyboy

cincyboy Big Dog

so u tellin me whatever country this man went to he stayed to his dogs got healthy he must have really had some beasts are alot of money cause in some cases it will take a dog 1 or 2 months to recover and thats alot of room and broad expenses

13. chef_kergin

chef_kergin Big Dog

that's what i said. your reading comprehension is amazing. some people like to vacation for a month or more when they travel.

14. zohan

zohan Pup

its not the country of origin, but his words and actions that determine a mans worth - same can be said for the dogs

15. caruga

caruga Pup

Ch.Silver was in hands of a seasoned,high caliber dogman.He was a good dog -period.Silver was out of 11 pup litter,all other curred out.Here in Balkan sorell dogs simply don't work,but you can ocasionally find a good crossed one.Back in the 1990's sorells dogs were worst from all the imports! One dogman from my country imported a pure sorell dog in 90's for 5000$(it was enormous money for that time,more than now) and dog showed to be worthless.

16. doginhold

doginhold Top Dog

So how about Marsonija Kennels Aga?
    He was also from pure Sorrells breeding, what about Piah?????

17. BBT

BBT Big Dog

It's not the bloodline, it's the yard

18. AGame

AGame CH Dog

In some cases yes but some take little to no punishment and don't have to be nursed to health for very long and if you have bulldogging friends in other countries im sure they would give u a place to crash and help get your hound well

19. doginhold

doginhold Top Dog

Yes they cheated a lot!
    Especially the American big name breeders!
    Tom Garner was an exception because as his dog he send curred out the second time he send another one for free as he promised!
    The Balkans got boatloads of shit but they didn´t cry about it and made it in the end!
    There are pure Balkan bred dogs as they soon figured out to turn their back to these imports and start focusing on what they know!
    So far about honesty and ethics!
    To me if I bred a certain dog and sell it I would be perosnally ashamed if he fails the standards and some top notch breeders didn´t seem to mind!
    Anyways there´s one rule to live by: NEVER TRUST STRANGERS! ESPECIALLY IF IT COMES DOWN TO BUSINESS AND MOST OF ALL MAKE SURE THAT YOU COULD TAKE A HOLD ON THE GUYS YOU´RE DEALING WITH ESPECIALLY IF THEY TRY TO CHEAT YOU!

20. keystone

keystone CH Dog

more good your dog is ..more difficult it is to make him champ ........
    why silver don't have a line in russia ..does it have to do with that tittle's don't produce but only genes ......?
    heavy bred sorrel lol.........
    heavy bred thunder lol
    the most important genes in europe are stil the genes don mayfield have send over ....