1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ch. Silver

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by ohav4, Jan 7, 2010.

1. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

9 dogs went to Europe from upstate NY last month. I think its true good dogs every where...but since when has the laws stopped Americans from doing what they want. The world says in one corner of their mouths that we dont obey the laws yet when in fits they say crap like this? For the record I have been s CH Silver fan for yrs and you may be able to see that in my old posts.

2. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

excatly!!...dont think that cause we have laws the usa stock is full of curs now!!..only a fool would think that and only fools would bet against the usa if this shit was legal!!....i stated in my post that ch. silver was a good dog and i think u all have good dogs over seas...but for every champion u all have its 5 dogs over here that could be gr. ch if it wasnt for the laws....this is just my opinion.....i would feed some of the dogs u all have over there without a doubt!!...but going dog for dog u all would lose easy!!...imo

3. WNK

WNK Big Dog

Do you think DF is allowed in Europe? :eek: No it isn't... France has pit bull ban, they kill all pitbulltype dogs without FCI-paperwork. Netherland killed pitbulltype dogs too, until ca. 2008, now you can have there APBTs again. In Germany import is forbidden, breeding in 13 of 16 counties and in 2 counties it is forbidden to own APBTs. In some parts of Switzerland you have problems with owning an APBT too. Some cities in Serbia have pit bull ban. In East Europe the police started to bust while plays... In Denmark and Scandinavia you have a lot of problems with the dogs too and UK/ Ireland they are forbidden, you cannot own, import and breed. One Austrian county made a law against pit bulls too, they "just" have to wear leash and muzzle (like in Germany & Switzerland) and you aren't allowed to own more than 2 dogs of that pit bull type. In Spain the dogs need muzzle and leash too. Hungary has a completely pit bull ban, you can not travel through Hungary with a pit bull type dog even if your aim is par example Serbia. In some Polish cities pit bulls are forbidden. DF (with bets) is a crime in whole Europe! Without bets there are a few countries where it is legal but I am not sure which.

Good dogs are where you find them ;)
    And there will always be the true APBT, even if the fucking laws will exist in future too.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2010
  4. chef_kergin

chef_kergin Big Dog

very true.

5. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

so maybe we r under the illusion that they are better over there..maybe no difference at all...just who has em?

6. Bullnuts

Bullnuts Banned

I think there's good dogs every where! Men all over the world know what a Deadgame dog is! From Australia to Croatia!
    These dogs where Imported (some say perfected) here in the USA But I believe they were GAME already when they reached these shores from Europe!
    So who got the better dogs? Eurasia? Cause laws aren't Like here in the good ole usa? What about Japan? Its totally legal there! I've seen vids of the action there! Even vids of dogs sent there from people and dogs I was familiar with.
    The Filipinos sure as shit know what Gameness is all about! And they Got some dam good Game dogs there! South America, Mexico, muther fucken even Alaska! Iv'e seen some footage of a match in Hong kong where a dog made more than 10 scratches on 2 broke and flopin around front legs with exposed femur bones! Brutal to say the least and still fought like that for another hour and a half till dead!!!!! It was ugly, but at the same time AWE INSPIRING!!!!! So who got the best?
    Yeah we Americans got our pride, and our fuck every body else type attitude. Callin out the world thinkin we are the shit and kicken ass all over the place. But when it comes down to the dogs we will never know! Unless a world Pitbull Gamedog Olympics convention go's down, which I can pretty much say will never happen!!!!!!!!
    I belive Ch Silver deserves his credit! After all the dog earned it the hard way , The BULLDAWG WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

if u think the broken leg thing doesnt happen here I got a bridge for sale in Brooklyn. There all over the world agreed This thread isnt about politics ,I got a question though. Why do people from all over the world still buy dogs fro here and when they do they excell?

8. Bullnuts

Bullnuts Banned

I know what go's down here in the states! That was just an example!
    Where I am on the map theres so much fast action youd think ther were no laws, people are bulldoggin every day! I just used that footage as a referece to what happens in places you dont here about!

9. killadev300

killadev300 Big Dog

good post... good read....great dogs

10. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

I hear ya bro:cool:

11. 6klub

6klub Big Dog

Bullnuts, I like your style......

Nice read boys...

12. Boze

Boze Top Dog

and who the hell are you

13. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

you don't really believe dendy or his owners wanted any parts of maday do you? back to the OP yes "silver" went into the best comp in his area. but it's a different game over there for the most part & scratches are different so don't put that much stock into that. yes a few dogs from over here showed curr but we don't know the reason behind it. we can't really say how "silver" would do over here. if you look at what dogs were campaign over here the same time as he was shown over there do you really think he would have made rank going into them? now " peraha" is a bulldog, mouth finish, ability all around bulldog a solid bitch that i would feed.

14. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Was it Dendy/Mayday or King/Mayday that was supposed to happen? Dendy was one hell of a bulldog.

15. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

dendy...........................

16. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

not sure if atila ducked or not but it would've been a great match.

17. damon

damon Banned

im sure king was mentioned aswell, dendy beat king but he was 8 yrs old

18. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

IDT he was ducking mayday but more talk to hype up his yard. IDT SK & co were intrested in going to eastern europe. or atila wanting to leave his woods for here or there. & to be honest i sure wouldn't want to play in them woods around that time. vic may have ended up like grch sampson lol.

19. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

DONT WORRIE ABOUT IT :rolleyes: WHO THE HELL ARE YOU ?

20. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

said best :d