1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

CH Red B.'s RED DOG

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by drunkmuppet, Mar 2, 2010.

1. drunkmuppet

drunkmuppet Big Dog

Can anyone point me in the right direction to read on this bulldogs accomplishments? I did a search with no luck. I got his ped, but i am trying to read about why he was great.

Thanks in advance

The Drunkmuppet

2. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

He was a good producer you will be hard pressed to find very much of the blood left out there there are some just not much. Red dogs best son was a Ch. Charlie 6xw who beat Ch. Toro among others. Dont think you will find alot of info on Red dog to read about his owner didnt really put him out there like that.

3. rooftopdrop

rooftopdrop Big Dog

there's a couple guys up north that have a yard full of em but they run a tight yard .and keep everything. them dogs have miles of mouth.I hand feed a litter for them an got a little male a few years ago. he turned out to be a GOOD'UN.

4. drunkmuppet

drunkmuppet Big Dog

Thanks EO and Rooftop. Appreciate that. What traits carried down from him? Looking at the offspring, seemed like you would find everything you would want consistently.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2010
  5. p.sutton

p.sutton Banned

read frank rocca book it tells about this dog

6. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

Charlie was one of those rare ch's that was matched into 4 ch's, 3 4xw's and a grch. Only his 1st and 6th were not against ch's.
    His first match against Ace. Ace jumped ship in 13 mins. Ace was from Rocca's yard.
    His second was against Ch Ali. Ali had beat 3 2xwinners in a row. He also had a hard bite and was Charlie's toughest match. He finished Ali in 41 mins.
    The third was into 4xw STP's Toro, one of the gamest to come into contact with Charlie. Charlie blew through him in 43 mins. It was found out that Charlie had heartworms during the match. He was treated and rested for a year and a half.
    His fourth was against Grch Moe. Charlie was 6 yrs old and Moe was 7. There was no contest as Charlie defeated Moe in 28mins. Moe had beaten Gaines' Fargo earlier.
    #5 was into 4xw Country. To get it hooked the deal was that if Country could hang with Charlie for a hour Charlie would be picked up. At one hour Charlie was top dog, but Red B picked him up keeping his word.
    #6 was against the same people who showed Country, Red thinking they were going to bring Country back out. They instead used a dog called Atom. Atom was picked up game after two hrs in his first show. It only took Charlie 13 mins to break Atom's shoulder and it was over.

*shorten version of a bio titled "Red B's Ch Charlie The Best Who Beat the Best"*

7. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

I wouldn't waste time trying to get anything from this line anymore it was great for a couple generations but not anymore it started in my neck of the woods not many left the area and I've seen sum of the tighter bred dogs from this line but red dog was a good producer and Charlie was an ace