1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

CH mechanic or garretts shorty

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by allmightyhunter, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Deuce

Deuce Big Dog

2. united

united Banned

3. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

The pups look great Duece. Bet you are proud and happy to have them.

4. maddog2020

maddog2020 Big Dog

5. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

as pit stop kennels mechaing the same dog known as Burtons mechanic??.. and if not is there somebody that knew the ped of Burtons Mechanic?....

6. magma

magma Pup

hello

big d this one is also known as yankee boys ch mechanic, he was sold to turkey by pit stop and mostly wasted away there.

regards
    Magma

7. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

i had dogs off both mechanic and his brother modie and i liked both, especially the ones off modie. but i was very familiar with the dogs off rocky and their shortcomings when bred too tight. the tight rock dogs tend to get stupid, lose talent and mouth and most i've seen had weak back ends with double jointed hocks.
    personally i think you're wasting that sperm making those breedings, they look pretty on paper but i've always said "pretty is as pretty does".
    if you want some good dogs with talent and brains breed that bitch to this stud and use the sperm on another bitch.
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=320808

8. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

Ok magma then its not the dog i ment , thanks ..

9. that is a hell of a looking and bred hound ther with joe. Has he produced nething`? I no pretty papers is just ink on paper and nothing else we are trying to produce fastlane bulldogs not pretty papers. I figure if we put her back to mechanic we can do that. my partner thinks with the shorty breeding

10. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

imo breed the live dog & sell bb the straws. no bullshit pm me.

11. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

ch mechanic all the way but they work great combined

12. i figure cant go wrong putting her back to mechanic

13. fonzie

fonzie Top Dog

I love the shorty blood

14. CajunCountryK9

CajunCountryK9 Big Dog

15. thanks we r very happy wit chico feel like we could breed him to a poodle and get gamedogs

16. picasso

picasso Big Dog

Those would be absolute monsters bred to him. Joe is a monster himself and not just pretty papers, research him and his siblings as well as the record of good dogs from that family. I can attest to redboy/jeep/turtlebuster. Overall well rounded animals, never lacking in one department; high percentages in a litter! I talked to RR the other day and he has more of them in the works like that. My own personal biasis would breed to Joe but the link of the son of Hoss would be excellent too. Hoss's offspring are suppose to be the real deal. Very nice dogs and mentions to all. I would sit on that Shorty, Mechanic blood for another few years like 10 and drop a bomb on the world all over again.

17. preme

preme CH Dog

Seen chico with my own eyes beauitful dog ... Very intense animal just the way i like them .... Go the chico way !

18. Icepick

Icepick Banned

I second bentheres suggestion.