1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ch Giroux' Gunner (4xw) Rom

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by Buck E. Owens, Jun 29, 2009.

1. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

2. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

Bump....Bump!!

3. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

4. Virgil dogs

Virgil dogs Big Dog

He was a good,game dog.I had a couple of his sons.Honest bulldogs.

5. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

Yes he was a good dog...I believe Booger the best of them all from the late Mr Andre Girioux. He resided in Montreal, QC and was the best dogman in Canada and in his time, around the world! He was a complete dogman....breeding, conditioning and showing all his own...

YIS

6. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

I got it from:
    http://www.game-dog.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13923&highlight=montreal

7. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

GIROUX' TI MOUSSE

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=109615

GIROUX' BEAR

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=126821

Greenwoods and Giroux dogs were often mixed together it seems! does anyone know why? They obviouvly coplimented each other! But what was the purpose of breeding these dogs together other than they were great dogs!

Was it Mr. Greenwood or Mr. Giroux that made the out-reach, to make this happen!
    Any other and all info would be appreciated!

Thanks Buck

8. ANCHOR

ANCHOR Guest

they produced some class dogs is why bro...;)

9. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

No argument there! D's.

How did Mr. Giroux condition his dogs. what were his methods of conditioning long-winded animals, Does anyone know?

10. old time dogman

old time dogman Big Dog

A Giroux was one hell of a dog man when I get a chance ILL scan some of his keep journals Giroux only owned booger for a few days he was owned and raised as the house dog of his partner Getain Dinelle of QC . Giroux best dog tuff one Ch sunday Ch milou how about the great spice who beat Ron P sue boy I know GR CH Carlo ROM was his favorite Male , And CH Sunday was his favorite bitch . Also Ch Rocky CH Gunner Ch Gunner JR Ch hitler CH honky and quite a few others .

11. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

Thank you so much , I've got plans to get some Giroux bred bitches here someday.;)

12. old time dogman

old time dogman Big Dog

Your welcome any questions about Giroux dog just ask I owned many of them .

13. feastodg

feastodg Big Dog

id like to find a gunnerxjimmy boots dog... any of you guys know of any that exist?

14. old time dogman

old time dogman Big Dog

Yea you and me both . there not to long ago was a gentleman and I mean a real gentleman oldog who breed what you are looking for . But Im not sure if he is still around Thats what he went by on the now defunct ROM site.

15. feastodg

feastodg Big Dog

if you find any let me know and viceversa

16. old time dogman

old time dogman Big Dog

thank you very much I will also ant to many of us left that like that bloodline.

17. vagabond

vagabond Pup

18. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

How did Andre get started in the dogs?I agree he was one best?

19. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

we whent into a couple of his ofspring with our wild boars. into ch jolly joker and his sister, also the dog known as ch spice and all his litermates never came out of Booger!!!! .ch joker was top notch dog we quit his siter in 1.16 , that los from our wildboar was the start of there douwn fall. long story tho , ch spice was midium joker at best..PS i do have some very old smal pict of giroux and a dog called paddy i belive

20. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

Nice post.Thanks for sharing.