1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

CH- game or curs?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by MACH0, Nov 30, 2010.

1. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

380.:toothache: (JK)

2. Dunlap 1

Dunlap 1 Big Dog

I hit a deer with my truck last time I was home. She got hit center mass and flew back into the ditch. When we stopped and got out to check on everything and see where she was. She was still alive and breathing. I went back to my truck and got my Kahr 380, shot her in the head and that was all she wrote. Those federal low recoil shells work wonders.:D

3. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Exactly!!! But hey, a lot of people don't realize that. I guess I didn't ver really think about people in NYC or big metro places like that though. If people are doing things in places where they can't even step out back to handle things without having to smile and wave at the neighbors...........well then that seems kind of dumb to me. I'm used to being in a place where I can step out the door, walk 100ft in any direction and take a piss without anyone seeing me.

4. eddieem

eddieem Big Dog

Im jealous...

5. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

Dont think I wanna touch this thread.

6. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

Good thread peoples probs one of the best weve had in a while imo.

Minor amounts of bitching and good levels of debating.

7. MACH0

MACH0 Pup

Very true-
    I didn't expect to have it go so long lol

8. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

There are plenty of ruff 3x winners out there with suspect gameness that went into good comp. sometimes a dog is so good his gameness is never needed really nothing you can do about but hope he throws honest animals. In my time with these dogs i look at the pdigree and try to find out about siblings and the dogs up close in the ped,what i'm looking for is are these hounds all high ability who win quick. Then i look for losses alot of people don't do this i wanna know how these hounds did in a losing effort did they quit scratch game look funny after a certain amount of time ect...Myself i like game dogs because they throw consitant type of dogs at a higher % now you have that 3x 30minute winner and that is impressive but again thru experince they tend to throw high ability 30 minute curs for the most part now both dogs are gonna throw curs. But if you look and break down the ped of both dogs i can almost gaurantee that the 3x 30minute winner is a one of a kind almost all the time of course there are exceptions. Now the game dog in most cases comes from game family of dogs. Time has nothing to do with how game a dog may or may not be mess around with the right one and you can find out how game your hound is less than a half hour. I like game dogs but you need it all to hunt peroid a well rounded dog. JMO TSK

9. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

i just wanna know WHERE IN THE FUCK are you buying Kahr pistols for a couple hundred? go to a show, shop, or Gunbroker.com...theyre 500 and up.
    nice pistols, ive nearly bought one several times.

and i agree with the .22 argument. it will work, but im not gonna do it.