1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

CH. Brick POR

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by That Eli Punch, Jun 17, 2010.

1. Anyone else have anything down from him ? The dogs that I have off of him are first class dogs and we are 100% happy with them...anyone else care to share their thoughts ???

2. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

Ch brick dogs are really good

3. BIGTEXAS

BIGTEXAS Big Dog

4. pit4ever

pit4ever Banned

5. BIGTEXAS

BIGTEXAS Big Dog

thanks man...yeah we love the mavrick dogs..mainly run skull but we have a lil reno,nikita and macho in there some where..but always on the ever lasting search for some tight boss blood for my old man monster...lol

6. BIGTEXAS

BIGTEXAS Big Dog

there might be one back there somewhere..lol send me an email bud ;)

7. phill

phill Top Dog

8. ManiacKennel

ManiacKennel Big Dog

9. DEATH-GRIP

DEATH-GRIP Banned

CH Brick is in Arkansas , atleast that's what my buddy said , he's supposed to breed his bitch to him in a few weeks.

10. JC-Pitbulls

JC-Pitbulls Top Dog

11. NCK

NCK Pup

12. ManiacKennel

ManiacKennel Big Dog

nck very nice ped there she looks like she is very well put together as well kinda hard to see in the photo what do u plan to back hher up to

13. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

thats a nice brick blood bitch..

14. NCK

NCK Pup

15. Dunlap 1

Dunlap 1 Big Dog

NCK when you going to breed her?

16. NCK

NCK Pup

she should come in heat in about 3 months im hoping she produces as good as herself if so her pups will be top notch bulldogs.

17. ManiacKennel

ManiacKennel Big Dog

well let me know if u wanna part with any them looks to be a great breeding good luck

18. The one i use to have she was a very intense bitch kinda ppl shy but a good dog none the less.

19. ManiacKennel

ManiacKennel Big Dog

seems like most were happy with most there brick blood :D