1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ch (brantley's b.l.k.) b-line's cowboy por

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by deadgam33, Jul 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phyzzle

Phyzzle Big Dog

:dogkiss:Icepick WILDSIDE IS ALIVE AND WELL. Just wanted to state that. Ed sign all rights to his son Don. He is starting over with the Ch.Joe Bob blood. It is TRUE NOT TALKING OUT MY ASS. I talked to the Man Himself. If you keep in contact with people and trully Know them you would know. Not saying you don't.. Just saying..LONG LIVE WILDSIDE..

2. Icepick

Icepick Banned

Phyzzle, maybe you should look up Carolina Heat Kennels. Not trying to be a smart ass with you buddy, but thats who is going forward with Ed's blood (according to Ed himself.) Literally, yesterdays news for most people, but not to everyone...

3. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

No ice, phyzzle is right..........wsk went to djc.

4. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

LWC you better check into what Icepick is saying. Not saying what you're saying isnt how it started out but I'm pretty sure there has been some new developements. I wont say no more cause CCK9 will be hollering everybody is dry snitching again. lol

5. Icepick

Icepick Banned

bgblok68 you are correct! Ed made it public knowledge yesterday... Close friends have been aware for a few, but kept it quiet until Ed made it public. Doubt me? I would say call ed, but his phone rings enough. Check out his facebook page, he made a big long "note" announcing it to the public last night, with reasons if it matters to anyone...

6. CajunCountryK9

CajunCountryK9 Big Dog

Why dont you tell everyone the name of Ed's P.O. too.... damn....

7. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Lol it aint dry snitchin when ur makin public facebook announcements shithead!
    And if new arrangements have been made then this is the first ive heard, but i do know as of a few weeks ago ed was sayin it was passed down to donnie, in all honesty it aint goin to me so i could care less lol

8. Icepick

Icepick Banned

The dry snitching came from some of Ed's "facebook friends," saying he was selling pups on facebook, when the fact was he was simply advertising them for his friends careful to include their names and contact information. With him being on probation, and the public boards being watched, it just added up to the possibility of unwanted, or needed visits from the man.
    3 or 4 months ago the plan was for Donnie to take over, but things did change. Hell its his story, anyone need anymore information contact him. The fact is he confided in a few people of this event a month or two ago. If he didnt tell you then, dont take it personal, damn. The man talks to hundreds of people a year!

9. Icepick

Icepick Banned

Well, obviously you do butt wipe. I deleted your silly post earlier, and now your back to either read more on the subject, or stir crap. Either way, you are getting deleted again.

10. Icepick

Icepick Banned

LOL. when you post a general comment like that, have it deleted, then post the same thing again, what do you expect? The "Who" part of your wacky statement is a question. 7,751 views on this thread, and 183 replies, that tells me a considerable amount of people seem to give a shit about this thread.
    If you dont give a shit, skip the thread, and keep your negative 3 word and one vowel statements to yourself.
    READ RULE #2 IF YOU HAVE ANYMORE QUESTIONS!
    YOU ALSO MAY WANT TO READ RULE #1 WHILE YOU ARE THERE AS WELL

11. borat

borat Pup

this is my last post on this. first off i don't have to "prove" anything to you. if you want to know "who" we were visiting maybe you can try to figure it out. we were in western nc, in the mountains. the person we were "visiting" had purchased a well known champion from stp. if your so knoweledgeable about the dogmen in that area you should know who that is. like i said before, believe what you want i don't care one way or another. maybe you have trouble with reading comprehension, i said as far as i knew no one came forward at the time. there could be a hundred people that came forward later, i have no idea, and again, couldn't care either way. im not hating on ed, i liked the guy when i met him. i bought his book years ago when it first came out. if i remember correctly when we were there his back was all messed up and he was having trouble getting around. i was just giving my experience seeing a few of his dogs, and hearing from some guys i was very close with that they went through quite a few of them. maybe it had something to do with the fact that these guys were very active and were the type that would really look for the truth in an animal. maybe they had bad luck with the ones they got. it is what it is, everyone has there own opinions and i have mine.

12. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

I dont even have a facebook, nor do i talk to ed! Lol

13. Icepick

Icepick Banned

Again, at least an hour away from ed's. This thread is about Cowboy, and the way he produced. Just like you feel you "dont have to prove anything to you," no body feels they have to "prove" anything about Cowboy these days. One more time, he was titled, he was noty mentioned in the petition to the SDJ, and he died a champion. Enough said...

14. Icepick

Icepick Banned

Never implied you did LWG.

15. Phyzzle

Phyzzle Big Dog

Well I didn't know he Changed His Mind. He him self also told me that and Posted it on Facebook. So he changed his mind. Oh well Don't matter to me anyway.. I all ready have my Wildside Dog.. And Happy as hell with him. You Know Man...

16. Icepick

Icepick Banned

Oh yeah, if "that dogman" you were visiting in NC is who I think it is, that dude was a clown.

17. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Oh man, speaking of ethical dogmen...

18. the.peon

the.peon Top Dog

I invite you to read rule #4......

Personal attacks against other forum members will not be tolerated, nor will any type of "trolling" for a fight. This includes political attacks, slurs, or sneering at any viewpoint or political party.

19. crimsonghost

crimsonghost Top Dog

But like was said earlier WHO GIVES A SHIT???

20. Cynthia

Cynthia Top Dog

Thread Closed.
    :dogkiss:​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.