1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ch (brantley's b.l.k.) b-line's cowboy por

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by deadgam33, Jul 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LuvMyBulldogs

LuvMyBulldogs Big Dog

The simple fact of the matter is all the controversy around the cowboy dog is for nothing. he produced good dogs bottom line. who cares what he is... if you have a problem with the cowboy stuff, stay away from it... My good friend owned the CH.Weed x Wildside's Dixie litter... all except the ones he gave Ed for stud fee... the same litter Magic came out of... and a couple more decent ones.. We have a 7 yr old grandaughter of cowboy... stop listening to stories and fairytales and put ya boots on the ground and find out for ya self... buncha parrots... just repeating what ya hear other folks say... you dont know... know why???... you wasnt there... so wtf does it matter????!!!!!! give it a break......

2. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

3. Julez

Julez Big Dog

4. borat

borat Pup

of course it wasn't ed saying it, he was the one selling breedings to the dog. i don't know anything about the dog aside from the fact that there were dogmen in that area saying his shows were fake and as far as i know, no one ever came forward to prove otherwise. like i said if you have that stuff and like it good for you. all i know is that i know two very active kennels of that time that got a lot of dogs from that yard and like i said they were generally very rough dogs and many were show quality but from what i was told by their owners, almost everyone of them would quit if you looked at them good.

5. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

I seen alot of Cowboy dogs and some were good and some bad like anyother.But the good ones were some of the best I ve ever saw. I have no clue if he was a Ch. or not but Ed spoke very highly of him.And I does nt matter anyway now he did leave a mark. Either use it dont. Yis

6. LuvMyBulldogs

LuvMyBulldogs Big Dog

Any of'em one scratch away from quitting... Any of'em can be stopped at on any given day... Just gotta run into the right one... Let me ask you this... Since you know the active kennels in that time Ol' Cowboy was around and they thought he was a fake, then why didnt they stand across from cowboy and prove it??? Bunch of bullshit time and time again... You said outta ya own mouth " very rough dogs and many were show quality".... wtf else could you ask from a stud dog???? You guys amaze me with some of the stuff you say.... And then turn around and stick ya foot in ya mouth

7. LuvMyBulldogs

LuvMyBulldogs Big Dog

8. LuvMyBulldogs

LuvMyBulldogs Big Dog

9. Dunlap 1

Dunlap 1 Big Dog

Not saying he's not a legit champion but that must be 1 bad mofo to beat 3 champions and win 3 B.I.S...
    I didn't read all the posts so forgive me if someone already stated this.

10. 76muscle

76muscle Big Dog

I had a grandson of cowboy (off vader) that was looking/acting good. I would like to try one off of black bart jr, anyone know how he's throwing and who owns him?

11. Icepick

Icepick Banned

Heres a question Borat, what "big name dogman" would even visit a yard if he truly believed that the yards owner was studding out a fake champion show dog???

12. Icepick

Icepick Banned

I like how that dogs bred! I know of one that ch weed beat, and that one was no slouch.

13. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

big time dogman LMFAO. the time to question "cowboy" is over as far as if he the truth or not. that's the issue with "titles" folks read into them too much. i'll breed to a bulldog before i breed to a title because you'd have a hard time sticking a bitch to paper.

14. 3rd Coast

3rd Coast Pup

I agree with u ben brockton. go off what you know and have seen with your one eyes, and from dog men u can trust. i only get dogs off lines i have seen work, and lines i have seen throw trates i want, papers don't carry to much weight, do u know how meany breeders paper hang. Do your home work.

15. homer39

homer39 Banned

it doesnt matter how much they paid, 500 would be to much

16. homer39

homer39 Banned

thats the whole point they thought they got a b i s ch when they didnt, so they had to stay with b lines story or they wouldnt make there money back

17. Icepick

Icepick Banned

You really like trash talking everyone, and every dog. I looked through most of your posts, and all of them are pretty much negative. Easy to smack talk from across the pond "mate."

18. Icepick

Icepick Banned

Where is your proof of this? Funny how Ed would go through the trouble to DNA dead dogs to prove how Cowboy was bred, so the "sticking to stories" theory is out the window.

19. Dunlap 1

Dunlap 1 Big Dog

Now, he's not the only dog to get sold for 20K+...I do agree with slightly. Snakeman's Pedro was also questioned but he was sold for a lot of money also.

20. Icepick

Icepick Banned

I dont think the cash spent is the point, the point is Ed does know quite a bit about dogs. I do not think Ed would sink that kind of cash on a dog, just going on hear say. I'm pretty sure Ed knew the deal on Cowboy, before spending the cash.
    If you want to talk about cash and dogs, rumor was some people from japan offered 6 figures for Virgil at one time. Needless to say, he stayed with Gambler...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.