1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

''CH'' BEAR TRAP BULLIT McCOY

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by ohpitbulls, Feb 24, 2010.

1. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

they are some in S-KY ALSO

2. C2K

C2K Top Dog

Once again my friend, they are not "McCoy" dogs, they're "Neblett" dogs!

What I saw wasn't a DG dog, what I saw was Art doing in a dog that should have been pick up after 20 minutes.
    Once Art got ahold of Polar Bear the last time, there was no scratting to prove DG.
    The owner wanted to be able to claim going the longest with Art.
    By making Davey to make Art do this, didn't set well with many.
    Many thought it lacked sportsmanship. The dog wasn't in the same class as Art. Buns and I saw, very few dogs will do to another dog.
    That is why, of all the dogs talked about, Gr. Ch. Art was head and shoulders over most dogs including Gr. Ch. Zebo or any other dog on Davey's yard and most fanciers.

BTW many weren't to happy with the people who owned dogs in the pedigree of Bear Trap.
    On the bottom side is the name of the woman who setup the big 1977 bust up at Glenn W.
    Many of the dogs on the bottom side wasn't tested dogs as hers weren't.
    Duke's father called the night before and warned us they were headed our way.
    Duke's daddy was solid that night.:cool:
    In turn most everyone else was warned.
    The whole bottom side of the state had the heat on them hard for a good year or more.
    Some of us had our house filmed for years.
    The fall out went on for more then 5 years.
    IMO that is what the cause comes from for many of the problems of dog people, from that era, has today.

3. big dan

big dan Big Dog

Let me start this post by saying that the people who had trap are no longer in dogs.with that being said trap was only bred 3 times.not all the pups lived and only two was giving a fair chanch.miss trap 1xw and 1xl close to 3 hours.the other was tj who was a 2xw.his first he won in 1:47 against a 2xw that had won bis at a prior show.as for traps weight he lightest weight he was matched at was 49lb,the heavyest was 55 which he came in at 54 1/2lb so he was not a catch weight dog,close but not a catch weight dog.above 55lb is catch weight from the way i always understood it.some want to know what kind of finisher he was.you could say he was a stone cold killer who would eat one after he killed them if he was given the chance.i was told today that there maybe some frozen sprem from him but if someone got any they would have to dig real deep in their pockets to get it.now you know the truth about old house kennels{walkers}beartrap bullet mccoy.1 of the greatest pit aces of all times.

4. big dan

big dan Big Dog

I do know where there is a 13 y\o grandson to trap but he is unpapered and i don't know if the fellow would bred him or even if he will breed.but if you had the right female to breed i would be willing to try and talk him into it.