1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

''CH'' BEAR TRAP BULLIT McCOY

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by ohpitbulls, Feb 24, 2010.

1. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

i got a old gyp from a family of a man that had passed away the dog is heavy bred off this dog
    ADBA REG# 97700A-54
    WALKER'S ''CH'' BEARTRAP BULLIT McCOY an im trying to see what he was down ???????

2. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

<a href="http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=11264"><b>WALKER'S BEARTRAP BULLET MC COY (5XW)</a>

3. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

What do they mean by MCW thats listed under his weight is it
    (MCR=MATCH CONDITION WEIGHT) ???

4. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

I think they ment all his wins were at catch weight. Which means there was no set weight meaning come and come big and in shape, its sorta common in big dogs like that.

5. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

ok i was thinking something like that lol

6. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

7. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

8. C2K

C2K Top Dog

It means MALE CATCH WEIGHT.
    My old friend Slu had the dog.
    Pretty good dog from that line of dogs.

9. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

Thanks. Can you tell us what style/type of dog he was ?

10. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

If you have a true heavy beartrap dog . I godda see it to believe it. The trap Ms trap stuff is ultra rare and some think gone altogether . I herd a circle of folks may have keept it intact in tenn...but ive never Herd of any makeing it out of that circle. PLEASE show a Ped. I feed this bitch here down from Mccoy stock Heavy Desert storm on top witch carrys alot of the same componet blood as trap. http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=77 I know folks who have searched high and low for this blood and perdy mutch gave up. THe Mccoy dogs were smart eardogs. Liked to ride the ear and frustrate there oponent. Thay were good wrestlers who lacked finish. In the 70's this was top flight blood in Mi-Oh area. a couple of other noteworthy Mccoy dogs were Bullhead who beat a good son of kingfish and Poar Mccoy who lost dead game to Gr Ch Art....who was considerd to be the best dog in the country at the time by manny fancyers.

11. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

I live in Ohio an dont have peds on line but have it on ped alot thru LUNSFORD'S ''SNOW PEAK'' an i own a gyp off MC COY'S ''CRAZY HANK''

12. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

could ya break down the ped ?????? the lusford dogs are jeep/redboy/Tb./mccoy/ carver. kinda scatterd but off good dogs. Unless the trap stuff was tightend up on I wouldent consider that heavy Trap.

13. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Also who is Crazy Hank off of?

14. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

well its not heavy but the female im getting from RAGERS is an own another female off DUMMIT'S ''PATCH'' he is off
    ''FARGO III'' X LUNSFORD'S ''SNOWPEAK''
    An HANK IS OFF
    GOODE'S CHUCKIE X POLLARD'S PLEASURE

15. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

16. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

lol thanks im on a cell phone so i could not post up peds . So what was this dog like ?

17. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

I personaly dont know but im shure he carryed the same traits as the rest of his family.

18. big dan

big dan Big Dog

If anyone has anything they say is heavey bred beartrap they really need to check the peds.,cuase beaartrap was only bred about 3 times and his blood never got out.

19. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

This is what I was told however My partner and a friend of his said thay had found a circle of guys who kept it tight and were working the blood in TNN. . Thay were suposedly a rough crew...and If ya dident know them you dident do bussness with them. Thay Keept everything inhouse also. Idont know if there stuff died out or if there is some hideing somewhere under a rock.

20. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

there is some in S-KY ALSO

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2010