1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

CGC Seminar NJ April 22nd

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by maryellen1, Apr 5, 2006.

1. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

I am giving a free seminar on April 22nd from 1-2pm (or longer depending on how many people come) and giving the cgc test afterwards if anyone is interested, and I will also be talking about what it takes to become a therapy dog for those interested.

The location:
    http://www.pawpurree.biz/pages/1/index.htm

Paw Purree

3206 Route 94

Franklin NJ 07416

973-827-9718

I give these seminars for free, so anyone can attend..

Maryellen

AKC CGC Evaluator

Rufus UKC-LP, CGC, TT, Therapy Dog

Two other seminars are also being given, all the seminars are Free:

[font=trebuchet ms,geneva]Paw Purree LLC[/font]
    [font=trebuchet ms,geneva]3206 Route 94, Franklin, NJ 07416; [/font][font=trebuchet ms,geneva][size=+0]973-827-9718 [/size][/font]
    [font=trebuchet ms,geneva][/font][font=trebuchet ms,geneva]Please join us for the following pet-related seminars on:

[font=trebuchet ms,geneva]SATURDAY, APRIL 22, 2006
    Pre-registration is kindly requested as space is limited.

Attendees are asked to bring a folding chair or floor pillow.
    Well-behaved and leashed fur children are permitted!
    11 AM – 11:30 AM: VortexHealing® Energetic Therapy for Animals
    If you are looking for a non-invasive way to treat infections, pain, emotional or karmic issues in your furry friends …
    Then come and see what VortexHealing® is all about!

Includes: Raffle for one free ½ hour Vortex Healing session.

Noon – 1 PM: Clicker Training
    A whole new way to interact with and train your dog!
    * What it is * How it works * Who's doing it *
    * How it can work for you and your dog *

1:00 PM – 2:00 PM: [u]Canine Good Citizen Certification[/u]

[b]Join us for a discussion with a certified AKC Tester on what it takes for your fur person to be certified as a Canine Good Citizen and/or as a Therapy Dog. [/b][size=4][center][size=4][size=4][size=4][i][b][/b][/i][b][/b][/size][b][/b][/size][b][/b][/size][b]
    [/b][/center][b]
    [center][size=4][size=4][size=4][i][b]Please email ([/b][/i][/size][email="info@pawpurree.biz"][size=4][color=#0000ff][i][b]info@pawpurree.biz[/b][/i][/color][/size][/email][size=4][i][b]), [/b][/i][/size][center][size=4][i][b]or call 973-827-9718 for information and to pre-register [/b][/i][/size]
    [/center]
    [center]
    [/center]
    [size=5][size=5][font=trebuchet ms,geneva][color=#000000][font=trebuchet ms,geneva][color=#000000][font=trebuchet ms,geneva][color=#000000][font=trebuchet ms,geneva][color=#000000][font=trebuchet ms,geneva][color=#000000][font=trebuchet ms,geneva][color=#000000][center][font=Trebuchet MS][size=5][color=#006600][b]♥ ♥ ♥[/b][/color][/size][/font]
    [/center]
    [/color][/font][/color][/font][/color][/font][size=5][size=5][center]
    [/center]
    [/size][/size][/color][/font][/color][/font][/color][/font][/size][/size]

[/size][/size][/center][/b][/size][b][center]

[center]
    [/center]
    [/center][/b]
    [center][/center]

[/font]​
    [/font]​

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2006