1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Cariduro Fila Brasileiro puppy at 1yr and a few days old...100% CAFIB type.

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Dogman#1, Jun 11, 2011.

1. ducho13

ducho13 Big Dog

Dogman #1 do you have a site? Have always been interested in the Fila. Saw a puppy here in Belize not sure where they got it.

2. Irish Pitbull

Irish Pitbull Top Dog

Some good points but don't think some would work, if it was an APBT, AST, Fila or Dogo you couldn't go to GB as they're banned.

Ireland is an island with about 15% of the country in the UK (northern Ireland) so walking across the border isn't possible. Except from the North.

I dont understand the part about getting a different dogs passport? It has their chip number in it so unless you cut the chip out and put in the matching one, that wouldn't work.

I think the best option is to get friendly with the staff at THE quarantine kennel, yes, Ireland in it's old fashioned corrupt ways has just the one choice for quarantine, to serve 4million + people lol.

Damn, I can't wait to move to America ;)

3. Dogman#1

Dogman#1 Big Dog

nope......... you can send any breed to GB but dont tell them is the banned breed...put it to you this way, I only have one breeding a year and it is always during spring and pups due to go out in summer. due to the mixed bred cbkc crap the breed is labeled as snub nosed or brachycephalic so they cant fly in hot weather...all you have to do is ship rhodesian ridgeback mixes...they can fly in pretty much any weather.

4. Dogman#1

Dogman#1 Big Dog

ooops sorry ducho... I do not have a website but i have been asked several times to put one up... i may do it. pm me and I will help you find all the info you need.