1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Can I smack this kid please?!?!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Muttkip, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Muttkip

Muttkip Big Dog

Came across this on youtube...all I could think is if I did that to my southern bred, southern raised mother my ass would be beaten from here to yonder and back and then I would be taken outside and beaten some more, brought back inside and have the shit beat out of me some more. I mean seriously I'm all for "good" parenting, but there is a time and a place for beating your kids so they don't end up like this little bastard!!!

I'd LOVE to hear yall's opinions
    [video=youtube;OuBfDZegCEw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuBfDZegCEw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuBfDZegCEw[/video]

2. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

OH HELL FUCKING NO! I would be in jail for child abuse I would beat the fuck out my kid of they even so much as thought of speaking to me like that let alone lay hands on me.

3. Wesley R.

Wesley R. Banned

LOL, I'm not from the south, but I know that shit would never fly with my mom,back when I was young and I got in trouble she'd say go pick out a switch(we had a big weeping willow in our yard)she'd swat the shit outta me.If I tried to hit her I don't know what she'd do. But I always knew better than that. That fat little fucker don't need DR.Phil he needs bootcamp. LOL, teach him some respect and get him in better shape.

4. SacRedboyOwner

SacRedboyOwner Top Dog

My mom would of killed me. Then my Dad would join in and add to the beating. That would be a belt beating for sure. I wouldnt be able to sit down for weeks

5. WWII

WWII Banned

I would have never got past the ''let me speak'' part. lol.... I told my mom ONCE ''you make me sick''....and.....well, that was the end of my rebellious stage.

6. thecableguy

thecableguy Big Dog

they just dont make them like they use too... when i was 12 my friend came to the door and i was talkin to my friend threw security door my mother asked who was at the door i said not to worry about it all i rember is seeing my freinds eyes light up them wham wham wham bam bam i never seen that boy run so fast when my momma beat the dog shit out of me.. ya my mom hit me from behind i never saw it coming but i deserved it.. didnt talk back just took my whooping because i should of known better than to speak to my mom like that... i see the way alot of these kids speak to there mothers and it makes me SICK..

7. jacko

jacko CH Dog

the fat kid needs a fat lip. tis worrying to think of what kind of adult he becomes, if he lasts that long....

8. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i seen that episode, if you watch the whole thing its actually a pretty sad relationship between the mom n son. i mean sure he was disrespectfull but that mom was a cunt bitch and i prolly would of smacked the bitch too! just bein honest.
    that whole respect your parents n elders only holds true to a certain point. when things become abusive at home all bets r off!

9. rroscoe

rroscoe Lightner Hemphill / Colby

Yeah go find him and smack him for me ..It's his mothers fault you have to teach behavior as a young child . The child must learn there is a line and don't cross it . She is letting him talk to her as an equal ,seems ever kid tries you , you just have to be firm put them in their place by what ever way possible ..and then they never want to go there again ..Just like a dog tries to growl and bite ..You grab it by the neck give it a tune up and life is fine after.. thats the proper order ...

10. blackcloud

blackcloud Big Dog

Damn, I must be old school because I would tan that boys ass black & blue!

11. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

Just whipped my 13 year old sons's ass black and blue with a leather belt. I told him not to kick the ball near the car, then he kick the soccer ball against the metal gate, again I said to go kick somewhere elsem next thing he try and kick his younger brother with the ball, misqueed the ball through the passenger window onto the interior rearview mirror, which cracked the windscreen. I whipped his ass so bad that his mother came to stop me. I was so damn abgry and tired that I gave it up. I,m from Africa and I guarantee you that crap just won't fly with me. Respect and obedience will take them a long way.

12. swiftersweeper

swiftersweeper Big Dog

it was almost a joke. was that real ???????????????

that polo wearing spoiled rotten kid needs to get out of private school and enter in to public school. the kids there will fix him lol

13. Don't worry that kid will get his down the road.

Did anyone else grow up catholic? Did you get the stories of the boy that slapped his mother?

I come from a time when the moms used to throw real punches. Not pull hair. Not slap. Not push. Pure, no holding back, wind back shots. So, as far as the time outs, and groundings of today, I'm from another generation. As far as that kid, I would hope that he does something stupid and ends up in the clink. He will be calling for mommy for real.

14. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i disagree lakewood, i mean.....ive had my share of discipline and god know ive asked for it.......but......if parents are throwing punches......i say throw back!! best thing i did is fight back with my dad which is prolly the best thing (and most hurtfull) ive ever done, cuz the day i wooped my pops ass is the day i stopped fearing him!

15. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

and i grew up catholic, from baptism to conformation to communion!

16. We used to get this story. Supposedly, some holy woman had her son raise a hand to her. She prayed to god about it and when he died, the arm that he struck her with, could not be put in the coffin. The reason was because he raised his hand to his mother.

In my house, Mom was a tough hunky. She was the disciplinarian. She used to hit and when she did, you wouldn't think of hitting back. Just how it was in my house. Dad, was the laid back type and he would shame you so you would feel bad. I didn't know any other way.

17. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

A good switch to his ass would have prevented all this shit got to start them young spare the rod spoil the child. Still as a parent I want to jump through the screen and beat this little boys ass. You honor your mother and father for your days will be longer.

18. Wesley R.

Wesley R. Banned

Yeah, there's a difference between your mom and dad. My pos and I almost came to blows a couple times.He prob. deserved it but I would never hit my parents.If you do you didn't respect them in the first place.My moms was a drug addict and would woop me and my sister's ass alot. But you never hit a woman (let alone your moms) No Matter What!!! If you hit your moms no matter what she does, no matter what age you are you deserve your ass whooped.

19. SacRedboyOwner

SacRedboyOwner Top Dog

There is a difference between abuse and hard disapline. A child doesnt need to feel the hit of their parents. In fact, kids need to be checked at a young age so that when they become teenagers they know better than to disrespect their parents. It does not matter what country or religion you come from, you will not strike your parents. Now in this country, where dogs are treated as kids. Some Kids are left growing up wild and dont respect no one, not even the OG's on the block. If you grew up with Culture, you got hit. White, Black, Brown, Yellow and Red, we all got hit.

20. It always was said that hitting your child led to an abusive adult. Nowadays the studies are showing that the time out generation is hurting development as well. I really think we were better back in the day...