1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Can I register this litter?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by kalenhcc, Jan 28, 2014.

1. kalenhcc

kalenhcc Big Dog

Long story short I bred my buckskin female with a brindle stud which were both registered. After I returned the stud to the owner I came home a couple days later to find a black stray had gotten in through a window to my barn and was with her but I'm not sure if they got tied or not. She ended up having 3 brindles 2 whites with brindle patches and 3 that were black. I'm worried the 3 black ones are from the stray. What should I do? And I don't want to pay for DNA testing.

2. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

if you dont want to pay for DNA testing then give all them away as gifts because you have no idea how they are bred.

3. SRK

SRK Pup

I agree with above. Without DNA, you would be lying to anyone you sold the pups to as registered...including the non black ones

4. b dub

b dub Pup

if that bitch was in ,,you bet your ass he hit it if not u should have a dead stray give them away as said,,,,,,,

5. the.peon

the.peon Top Dog

Do whatever you want just be honest about it.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

6. kalenhcc

kalenhcc Big Dog

Yep that's what I was thinking... learned my lesson the hard way.

7. JLusk

JLusk Big Dog

Raising a litter of 8 for a couple of years is too hard of work and take up too many chain spots to end up being mutts

8. young muscle

young muscle Big Dog

Lol !!!!!
    story is hilarious

9. young muscle

young muscle Big Dog

Damn! I know when you walked in the barn and seen that damn Labrador, "the look on your
    face had to be priceless"

anyways good luck, but it would be easier to dna profile them especially if the breeding ment anything to you ( meaning if the male& gyp were worth breeding)

10. kalenhcc

kalenhcc Big Dog

The look on my face was heading back out the door to go get my .22 but thanks for the input guys.

11. ourgalsunday

ourgalsunday Big Dog

If the male was her size - short hair . you can't know from looks - needless to say , a stray could have pit , boxer , mastiff - just waiting to join back with the heritage of APBT , If the stray was a 8 pound dog . or some big fluffy mutt you could rationalize it .
    Since your a dog man with good sense. The stray you saw must have you realizing ????