1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Call me Crazy

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by MR BIGGS, Nov 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Although im trying to keep this in pm's, you said the owner was on vacation, when the dogs escaped. Chances are she had someone watching these dogs, and they made a mistake. Because of that, your degrading her ownership, and stole her dogs, when she wasn't even the one responsible. Yes, you need to find someone who cares for your animals as you would if you must be absent, but the truth is, nobody will care for YOUR animals, as you would. Nobody loves them, knows them, or their quirks like we do. If she was gone, and someone let these animals escape, how is she to blame, for anything other then bad judgment in picking a care-giver?

2. simms

simms CH Dog

Dont hate?.....thats funny. You justifie it how you like ......like I said above,Hope to GAWD! Cause you may not be found fit.

Shit happens, ya know.

3. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

I love Jesus!

4. MR BIGGS

MR BIGGS Breed Advocate

Huh? In a way yeah I did steal them because I now know who they belong to and I won't give them back although due to the condition I found them and a few witnesses and when I found them that night my friend took a pic of one on his phone to show his dad what he may be getting so in a way we have evidence that they were starved looking, if not starved. It seems like everybody wants to hear that I stole them now, so I will step up and say yes in a way I did because I refused to give them back due to their previous condition. I stole them, yeah right.:rolleyes: She wouldn't win in court, trust me.QUOTE=BlaizenJ]Now, before they escaped. Now someone may have stolen them? How about you log off think real hard of a good story, then come back. Make sure its consistant now.[/QUOTE]

5. MR BIGGS

MR BIGGS Breed Advocate

However you'd like to state it, but what's right is right and those who don't see it may be crooked them damnselves.

I love Jesus too Purplepig

6. short1

short1 Big Dog

how do you know that she didnt have someone else to watch the dogs? and they failed her bye just putting the dogs out for the day not knowing they could escape her yard. How do you know they were not brought in at night maybe when the person got off work to let them back in ? you said the other dog wasnt even hers How are those people feeling? come on these dogs belong to some one else and you know that thats what makes it wrong you found the owner you should give the dogs back. If those pups were out for 4 days running the streets no food or water or what they could scrronge up Im sure they would look alittle thin plus who knows what they may have ate maybe they got the runs which will draw down pups quit quick so you really dont know what went on with these dogs YOUr just assuming and you know what happens when we assume

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2006
  7. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Ok, now I never said I wanted you to admit you stole these dogs. I said IN MY OPINION. Just like that woman who took that dog from the other woman's yard. Yea, this is a little bit different, but also the same. And as for court, it could go either way depending on the judge there buddy.

8. simms

simms CH Dog

Whatever.....

9. MR BIGGS

MR BIGGS Breed Advocate

Point is, she or nobody else is getting those pups for the simple fact that they were loose near high traffic and they were hungry. I see my morals are different from others and I'm not saying that you guys have bad morals or my are better but some people just don't deserve a second at taking care of a live animal. These dogs got another chance when I found them so it's gonna stay that way. As far as the person whose dog she was watching maybe they'll choose carefully who they have watch their dog. Can't trust everybody nowadays.

I'm going to bed with my wife and or little pup "Spook" and I'll read all your messages tomorrow about how I stole these poor little animals from these poor little people.

Call me what you want, but I'd do it again if it came to it.

10. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Well, you have a wonderful night.

11. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

No need to respond in the morning, this is solving nothing. I know we have communicated in pm's, and Im assuming the others have taken it up with you there as well. This is a personal matter, and this thread will be closed, so it may continue to be so, and the entire forum doesnt have to watch this circus of hypocracy. To those still concerned....pm's are the place to discuss the issue. Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.