1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Buying meds online?

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by Sabrina, Dec 14, 2010.

1. Sabrina

Sabrina Big Dog

Just looking for a good place to buy dewormers and all that jazz online.
    Thought it'd be good to cut back on vet costs and figured I would check it out.

Any input?

2. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

Can you not get de wormers just over the counter? Ours are like .80c each

3. New England

New England Banned

B.f.kennels

4. Here is the place I go. Have always been very happy with their service and prices.

http://www.agri-med.com/

Get a decent amount of stuff at a time to save on shipping.

Pyran 50 is what I use to deworm monthly. Some Panacur every 3 months or so in rotation. You can get the goat Panacur and I can help you with the dosage. It's much cheaper. ;)

5. Sabrina

Sabrina Big Dog

I'll check bf kennels, thank you.
    MISSAPBT, yes we can get the cheap stuff for the roundworm/hookworms but you need a stronger stuff for tapeworms which has to be prescribed here, and I hate paying out the ass for a vet visit and mandatory exam when I know what it is I need already.

Ahh, Boogieman to the rescue again!
    Thanks! :D

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2010
  6. Jeep/Redboy

Jeep/Redboy Big Dog

I just bought 50 mL of Ivomec 1% (ivermectin) from Jeffers for $28. It covers heartworms, roundworms, hookworms, and whipworms. It will go bad before it runs out.

7. Jeep/Redboy

Jeep/Redboy Big Dog

Get the fishtapes for the tapeworms. Get the cattle version and you don't need a script. I just read that in Cali Jacks Tips book. As long as the active ingredient is the same, it should be alright.

8. 1916

1916 Big Dog

KV vet supply is what im using along with the local feed store

9. MCS

MCS CH Dog

I get my flea control here, Canadavet.com for the name brand meds without script and cheaper. .....I get my Imovec at Jeffers.