1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

bullyson bloodline

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by surfercalavera, Aug 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

All bb want for xmas is the opiton to ban folks for the day lol.

2. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Back on topic ducks. Quack quack quack

3. Rain

Rain Pup

Ok first off big d is still telling lies about mayfield

Let's set some facts straight here.

Big d like is not the original limey kennels he was an idiot who came along took over the name limey.

He talks a good one like he is somehow a great dogman well all he does is take credit for other peoples work I found it funny how he said keystone got other people to do his dirty work is that not exactly what You did ? lol

The matches You had You did not even condition most the dogs because You were such a fat joke You could not walk the length of Your own ass.

Yet You talk about conditioning like some expert.

All You have done is peddle dogs and make up lies about other peoples dogs.

You still have not corrected the truth about the candy bitch she is a made up fake champ with an untrue pedigree and You know it.

You let her kill a defected piece of shit in Your basement and after that she magically became a champ? Yeah right lol

Now I hear You are calling springview a grass How dare You the man had some dogs who had more matches than all Your dogs put together and did more for those dogs than You will EVER DO.
    You are not fit to stand in his shoes let alone walk in them well You could not walk though could You I mean You would be out of breath.

Also speaking of grasses isn't it true that 3 YES 3 out of 4 original limey kennels members were police informants ?

You sit here on this board taking credit for everything all You have done is peddle dogs and now You are trying to peddle dog supplies also.

I guess You wanted to be able to sell a beginner everything he needs collars dog houses dog food lol to go with the dogs you peddle.

I notice You also said that lionheart knows about the popeye dog and his offspring why would You even bring that guy up.

He had one match years ago and his dog quit to a mayfield dog then he re matched it and it quit again to the same mayfield dog which You claim all are curs lol.

Anyway there is a story written about how he took out a gun ran downstairs and fired it claiming to have killed it infront of people.

Later on the truth came out that the gun was loaded with blanks and he never shot the dog and was selling pups out of it a few months later.
    He said he blew half it's head off and it was so game that he could not kill it LOL.

These kind of people You associate with are complete jokers You take advice from gary hammonds how the hell can he tell someone how to condition when he had 2 matches and lost both.
    His bruno dog lost to a much smaller dog in gomor.

All You do is prey on idiots and look for wins over idiots. You mention the stratos dog he beat some dog from a beginner that had never even been rolled not once straight into the pit with a shambles of a keep from what some have said
    and You then put him at stud calling him proven to the root of the fruit ha hah what a joke.

I heard Your last match didn't go so well from what i'm told you got your dog killed by a keystone cross quite funny really.

Also didn't one out of magic get killed by another keystone dog called leo?.

I don't much care for Your arguments between the both of you but I do care when You try to make up lies about mayfield and say he needed credit from a joke such as hammonds.

Gary hammonds wopuld buy dogs that quit and breed them was this wrong of don to sell a cur YES but fact is he bought curs from several people and bred them.

The type of shit You talk to people is going to come back one day and bite You in the ass it's called karma You can't expect to call people the things You do and get away with it.

I don't know why You and keystone can't just settle Your differences face to face I mean do You really thing everyone wants to hear You 2 arguing every day There is so much more people could be talking about and actually learning about.

Fact of the matter is You are a cur You argue on the board and then when someone says something back cry to the mods to have posts removed.

What a fucking hypocrite lol.

4. thecableguy

thecableguy Big Dog

daaaaaaaam

5. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

I doubt any of yall even knew don. Some of yall wasnt even in the states. Nobody gives a fuck about shit overseas here.

6. coydawg

coydawg Pup

Well said Ben...Well said.....

7. Polar Ice

Polar Ice Pup

It's bad enough that they apparently own these dogs, heaven forbid some of them could be parents as well.

8. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

Lol remind me of the two old fuckers from the muppets show

9. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

Redbeard your a idiot!! i dind not miss any point.( i know who you are on G.H). read your own post where i reacted on seems to me i got every point...... i have been to springviuew on more ocasions then >you ever did!!< am i RIGHT!!!.. saw Popeye rott away on the chain in the pen wrisk deep in the MUD in winter time litterly cuverd in mainge. you never iven knew the dog.... Nore the beauty bitch and Minstral and others he had. been there with and without Lionheart.......
    Here to, your are defending a man from who you had pc contact with and from who you never had contact with during the times of off popeye and when it al happend..... you where never around in those days .
    you are the nr1 1 sighted never been around never played the game exsperd thats telling people they are al wrong because you heard it tru the grapevine... your acusing me of not telling the truth about mayfield, yet like you i had lots of contact with him in the late 80,s Before you did ., unlike you i had lots of PERSONAL contact with people who where very close to Mayfield from who >you claim< are wrong and liars YET YOU NEVER MET THESE PEOPLE!!!.. ???? am i missing something here knock knock!!!!!........ . . question who is able to get a better judgemend on his tales. YOU the one sighted guy that besides 2 trips abroad in his lifetime havend done f...all and waisted his time behind a pc, ore people like myself who traveld the world meeting lots of dogman. doing the thing .. and for your info you WRONG I never stated HE was a GRASS.again your coming up with one sighted never verified info.. anything ELS!!!!!..

10. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

Thecableguy. When you hit the truth and it comes from diferend agles then the only thing left to do for those who BS is atemt a character assassination.. very sad and i hope that post wil be taken douwn. having a serius toughf heated up discussion, is one thing but wat rain did is past al limits..

11. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

lol...lol...lol....nice one 87...lol_____lol

12. rebeard

rebeard Big Dog

limey lol I dnt go on gh I don't even know what it is I was told you was doing your usual thing of talking of things you know nothing about and lying about people including calling or suggesting a friend of mine a grass or implying it ,,whole different ballpark from dogs,,and like with don if you lie about people I know I will speak up as is right ,so firstly your wrong again as I don't got on the website so you clearly don't know who I am its someone else,seconddly I knew springview for years before I knew you an have stayed at his place an his mine an we stay in regular contact so bno your wrong again as for you talking of his other dogs because of what youv e heard via goldeye an lionheart that does not give you the right to post online about it like you in the know ,wen you are not I talked with springview last night and hes not at all happy about some of the shit you an loinhart been saying its rank by any standards,
    as for me both don an sringview were are friends to me for years its good enuf for us but not you I don't really care avout that I just care when you speak lies about people I knew as its wrong as for you keep calling me a keyboard warrior I don't go on but 3 websites 2 are private ,I don't post online anywere near the amount you do in fact I usual;ly only post wen peoplre like you start liieng about shit you know nothing about other than that I read mostly, ,but you call me it to suggest im fake I guess so I say to you come beat me don't call me names you know were I am an you know I don't do disappearing then we can both say you much beter ok lol rest is kiddy stuff lol
    as for traveling I told you from day one , I can see a long way from here lol

13. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

You where TOLD!!!!!!!bij others??.. so the pot is blaiming the kethel it is BLACK!! thusend that make you a hypocrid??.. I could not give a rats ass about springviuew. as he turned like you a Don mayfield side kick as wel when he lost his dogs. and got al mayfield..
    your post stil has no merrit as you never been there when these dogs where alive and when HE was still Sane. yes WE the ones that did met up with him know how he was befor the bust and befor his sevear case of diabeties(i know ) it efects your brain.. Bij the way i have all the right in the world to post what i whant as there is a thing called freedom of speach and ecspresion as long as it is within limits... YOUR truth nor your belive aint other peoples truth ore belive. YOU have NO idea what rank springvuew have been telling when still around, so again dont pretend you know. as for you seeing a long way from where you at . Dont tell me you created and sit on top of your own make belive Mountain...

14. rebeard

rebeard Big Dog

lol your getting funnier by hett minute what do you know limey I know sorngview well I just told you I know him for years BEFORE I knew you and yes you visted him before and what as I understand it you didn't even have an y dogs lol we are friends limey not met once he thinks your asshole an has said so pubuilicly before yet your credible??mayfeild said you was an idiot to yet your credible ???to talk on there dogs and they aint??? yea you credible infukincredible lol only one with a brain problem is you its start flipping wen you get too much truth lol but thanks im a literally lol
    ps you got diabetes to by your own logic you aint credible ,,,pure comedy lol

15. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

A-bit .....of green-eyed-monster...r.....

16. You should remember that when others post. You wanna cry to the staff about it. You cry like a baby reporting post after post just because you don't like what it says. My suggestion is if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen and if you don't like others posting their opinions you might not wanna stir up the pot.

17. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Can't believe this is still goin...yall might need a brake.damn near a fulltime job just keepin up.someone need a peice or ammo..its still twitchin...wait that's my foot..cary on .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.