1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Bulldogs and papers

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by catchw8, Dec 18, 2010.

1. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

There would be no way to register her or the pups with a legimate registry.

The unknown is just something on online peds that is put down when a dog's ancestor isn't entered into online peds or possibly the person didn't know how the dog is bred.But any ped from ADBA will have the dogs listed and not be unknown,may be paperhung but officially unknown,lol.

2. chaser71

chaser71 Banned

And when it does learn how to read let me know!Plus they don't really care how they are bred anyways!

3. I got the same problem the father to my doggy has seven generation stack paper on him.
    the mother came from a good bloodline but owners not responsible with paper work. and now my pup cant be registered. what a sweet deal! (yeah right).

4. n2bulldogs

n2bulldogs Banned

knowing how your dogs are bred, and choosing not to register is one thing; Not knowing how your dogs are bred (or buying from someone that doesn't) is a whole different deal- and NOT GOOD.

5. n2bulldogs

n2bulldogs Banned

That's what they all say! What do you expect a peddler to tell you? "I have no idea how it's bred, My brother couldn't keep her and she doesn't like my dad, so I got her and bred her 'cause I always wanted to start a line of the baddest pits." hell no! they tell you things like "has a seven gen stack paper on him" :confused: or "they're pure, but the guy I got her from didn't send in the papers":confused: " it's good bloodlines":confused: etc. etc. It's like taking candy from a baby for some of these peddlers :cool:

6. Jeep/Redboy

Jeep/Redboy Big Dog

If you just want papers, you can take 3 pics of her (front, and 2 sides) and send them to the Continental Kennel Club (CKC). I mean they are not a good registry for the simple fact that they allow you to do that, but you would be able to have "papers" on them. If you are trying to sell pups, it is amazing how many people don't want them if they aren't papered but then you go get some CKC papers and everybody is satisfied. The CKC will obviously recognize dogs registered with other clubs, so after a few generations of breeding you would have a nice pedigree after starting with an unregistered dog.

7. catchw8

catchw8 Big Dog

Yea i know guy at a pitbull shop told me i can do that but im not ima just keep her as she is shes got what i like so far and thats all that matters...But next year ima do it rite and get a ADBA male