1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Bulldog related xmas presents - whos getting what ?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by easyboss, Dec 14, 2010.

1. diggit

diggit Banned

I like to add equipment in fall. last dec. I got a carpet mill. this fall i got a jenny :)

on xmas day all my dogs are getting HUGE "dino" bones. they are about the size of there heads, so i think they will like them.

that and conditioning on the jenny in the spring. I wanna get some supplies together and build a wooden weight pull track... Ill have to put a list together for that.

2. ray

ray Pup

I think im gonna giver my dog a new collar and a new leash! And give him lasagna during x mas eve! Lol!

3. Everyone gets new collars and some holiday dinner in their kibble. Then we'll have a one sided snow ball fight, and the big dog can have a bowl of beer.

4. TASOSCHATZ

TASOSCHATZ Big Dog

My dog gets to spend more time with me since I do not work for a few days and I expect Faron's book and a used color edition of the Hollingsworth Dogs.