1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Buck City Kennels caught by drone shooting dogs with pellet gun

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by KingGameCOCK, Oct 24, 2020.

1. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Some people just don't learn.

CopperOFRN likes this.
  2. Aseelman

Aseelman Pup

This dumbass shouldn’t even have a pet Rat, look at the shitpile they live on. This is despicable this is exactly the kind of low class assholes that I warn newbies about. Sad thing is some won’t even be offended at the conditions as there just as bad. This jackass needs to be shunned by real Dogmen who give proper care of there charges. F...ing shame what’s wrong with people......

FrozenEli likes this.
  3. Pullingcovers

Pullingcovers Top Dog

I don’t what the deal with him my issue is the media is going portray all us fur mommy’s like that to the public ! I really hope this fake news I don’t understand how the same thing happens some many times in such a short period of time! Now BB guns might be human society paraphernalia list .. I am a pet owner I’m sure most here are but I travel When I leave the pup stays my neighbors are what society calls scum house always getting raided all kinds of kids trying to flee from police I don’t trust them and some times the the temperature get to 118 degrees in the summer so before I leave I put the dog in a large wire crate with water after I feed when the old lady get home from work she will put the dog back outside.. let’s just say police show up to my neighbor house and someone flees the scene now they got a search team out I’m not home the police think the suspect might of hidden in my house my wife has known these kids for years they played with her son they use to feed her dog when when she was at work they know how to get in the house reason I know is because when she would lose her keys she would have him climb through window ! The police arent going ask for permission to come in if I’m not home especially if they are looking for a armed suspect .. so they come in see a dogs or 2 in wired crates dogs are excited so water bowls get tipped over ! Police look at dog and say poor dog in that tiny cage covered in piss with no food or water when the piss is just water that spilled .. my intentions were only to keep my dog cool with my central air conditioning now I’m a piece of shit dog abuser according to them!

4. Pullingcovers

Pullingcovers Top Dog

Shit gets twisted reAl quick ..

5. FrozenEli

FrozenEli Top Dog

What?

GamedogCorner likes this.
  6. Pullingcovers

Pullingcovers Top Dog

I worked a lot of over time when I posted that and talk hasn’t always been my ally! If you haven’t heard Buck city guy has some pending cases over dogs while he was out on bound he picked up a case because drones were sent to spy on him and got footage of him allegedly shooting his dog with a bb/pellet riffle or gun ! As for me my neighbor are fuck ups they bring heat a lot of police raid on the regular some times they see the police coming and they run like roaches ! my dog doesn’t do well in the heat I live in the desert so I bring my dogs inside during scorching temperatures obvious I have to crate the dog .. I’m drunk and tired and have only have 3 grade education... d m better JB

7. FrozenEli

FrozenEli Top Dog

JB? How the fuck you know my name lol, who are you ?

8. Pullingcovers

Pullingcovers Top Dog

Because I know your crazy ass... I tried to buy that bug eye dog you owned along time ago .. you told me to go fuck myself ..

FrozenEli likes this.
  9. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

These your YouTube dog men nowadays wtf

Pullingcovers and Laced like this.