1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Brrrrrrrrr......... Is There A Draft In Here?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Zoe, Jul 23, 2009.

1. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Well, it's been awhile coming, and a bit of a switcheroo, but we finally got ourselves a Sphynx cat! The original one we were getting, captured the hearts of her foster family and they couldn't give her up, so she put the word out that we were looking to adopt, as she felt pretty crappy for scoring my cat, although we assured her that we TOTALLY understood. lol Strangely enough, we found a breeder with three grandkids with CF that was thinking about placing one of her retired show cats! We both felt it was meant to be, and with a bit of transport arrangements from Utah to Canada, from one CF family to another, we are now the proud owners of a VERY sweet girl named Diva! :D Her registered name is Sundancenbare's Delightful Diva and she is a three time grand champion and regional winner which I think is pretty cool! She didn't do well breeding though so she decided to fix her so as not to put her through another litter. Without further ado.... here she is! :)

This was the picture of the breeders website of her...

[​IMG]

Sorry these pictures are a bit crappy. Raven dropped the digital camera so we've been using the cell phone and video camera. :rolleyes:

She had to do a bit of quarentine time just in case she was carrying anything. We didn't want Raven to pick anything up.

[​IMG]

She came out of quarentine the same day we came back from hospital with Raven, and all Raven talked about the whole time in hospital was coming home and getting to kiss her without her mask on! lol Here's her and Raven playing fetch. Raven says she's a pit bull cat because she plays fetch and will seriously tug on her little ''flirt pole''. lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I tapped the wall with my boot a bit so the cat would look and Raven looked, too. They both look stunned! lol

[​IMG]

We decided her motto is PET ME DAMMIT! lol She is the most affectionate, outgoing, confident, but non bitchy cat I've ever owned! lol She is exactly what I read they should be.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Glad you finally got pictures of her posted here. She looks like she has adjusted just fine. I'm still looking for my Savannah though. It's out there somewhere. Good luck with Diva.

3. Shameless

Shameless Big Dog

I am SO envious! Gorgeous! I've always wanted one. Very cool to hear how affectionate and loving they are.

4. BostonBully

BostonBully Top Dog

As soon as I get 8 grand or so laying around I am getting an F1 Savannah!

5. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Nice Cat,Vary Cool.But Dogs ROCK! Cats DROOL!;):D

6. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

It would grow on you after a while , the only reason I am not fond of cats is cause of the fur.
    :D nice cat Zoe

7. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

:eek: OMG. Is that how much they are? :eek:

8. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

That's exactly what drives me insane about my other cat! Her fur is so fine it sticks to you and tickles your face. I think I see hair clippers in that cats future! lol

9. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

i think there is something wrong with your cat it lost all of it's hair:D:eek:

10. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Savannah's have a range from F1 being show quality and the most pricey, to F7's which are just pet quality. And yes they are that much. F7's starting at 300. up to F1's at around 4000.

11. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Wow. And I thought Sphynx's were expensive! :eek:

12. farm curs

farm curs Big Dog

Neat cat

For the people who want a F1..may I suggest spending the nite with one or two..you'll wake up 8 grand richer

13. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

Cats are evil.