1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Brimestone/WCK spartan 2xw

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Cy the dogman, Oct 31, 2023.

1. Spartan was a lesser known son of the great GRch machobuck. There isn’t much known about him but the ones who know like “evolution” said he didn’t throw solid dogs yet his blood is still being bred and utilized among a select few people who are having success with it and swear by it. Spartan is also the sibling to REKS BAZOOKA JOE. Both dogs are phenomenal producers in my opinion but what I’m trying to figure out is why evolution bad mouths spartan and joe. I’m pretty sure the dogs on his yard don’t throw heat every time. I’ve heard of different stories of the controversy between evolution and the owners of these dogs in just trying to see if anybody else know anything, and if you have or had any of this blood how did it workout for you?? Thanks in advance looking forward to reading some lengthy replies

2. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

There could be any number of reasons.

And please do not take this the wrong way as it is nothing personal, but lead off with "if you have or had any of this blood how did it workout for you??".

Trying to figure out why two other people have issues is a waste of time and just leads to more people adding in 'non-truths' and opinions on what they heard someone else say.

Evolution's version of the RBJBT dogs has sustained itself over time but like just about every other successful cross/blend it falls victim to its own success/popularity.

If I bought "Cy the dogman Spot" and he winds up winning two or three I give Cy all the credit in the world for breeding a fine animal. If I start breeding said animal and selling puppies to any Tom, Dick or Harry with two dollars in his pocket Cy will start to have issues with not only me but will point out the differences between the 'source and the one-offs".

You can have the same conversation and do a fill in the blank with any breeder and the great dogs that went on to be bred by others.

Nothing good has ever come from the combination of money and competition.

S

ben brockton likes this.
  3. I don’t take offense because if it was your post to present you could’ve wrote it your way but I wrote it mine. Thanks for your comment though