1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Breeding with in the bloodline

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Freshlucas, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Breeding dad to daughter have anybody done it whats the results..

2. CBRSALT

CBRSALT Big Dog

You're an old school game breeder and you're asking questions about breeding? Hmmmmmmm.

3. determination

determination Big Dog

I think he means he breeds game line dogs and calls them old school type of dog? Or older lines not that he has been breeding game dogs or lines for a long time but not sure.

4. lil mayhem

lil mayhem Top Dog

Rotflmao!!! Seen this one coming...........hang in there bud here comes the storm.

5. LOL YYYYYYYep! (in my dave hester voice) hahahahahaha

Isn't it fun?!! :)

6. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

It's been done only about a bazillion times throughout the history of our breed. It's called inbreeding... As always with every breeding the results will vary depending on who bred the dog and why.

This should explain to you what inbreeding is and the pro's and con's of inbreeding..

PROS AND CONS OF INBREEDING DOGS, Inbreeding Dogs

American Dog Breeders Association

American Dog Breeders Association

7. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

ask youre parents ...... are thay happy with you?

8. No need to talk slick unless u gonna come go Detroit an say it like to my face

9. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Im a slick mutherfucker Fresh! Slick as fuck. You however are not. You aint no got damn old school breeder of shit. Ur seethrew . Youre ether a greenhorn that is dumb as fuck or you are something worse .... AND I'll put that shit on youre tripple jeep female and yo eli lmao

10. Im sorry for ur lack of attention ur mother gave u as a child all u do Is say negative stuff under peoples post shut yo bitch ass up u know dn well u aint as tuff as u typeing fuckin internet thug suck on sumthin bitch!

11. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

I've done it before,I've got 2 dad daughter breedings about to drop and I'm sure i'll do more in the future.It's like any other breeding you get some good ones and some bad ones and depends on the dogs being bred.

12. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

LMMFAO the fake ass oldschool gamedog breeder POSER is calling me a tough guy POSER. I guess the internet makes me tougher and makes you a lier lol

13. Ok thanks ive done it once keep the biggest female an did it again so its granddad to daughter

14. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Bwahhhh..... everyone knows the biggest one is the keeper.Thats pure oldschool game breeding rite there!

15. no pumpfaking over her both my dogs are adba regs there old school game dogs fuck outter here

16. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Fresh id quit busting youre balls if you would quit showing youre true colors saying stupid shit like this lmao! u are a fuckin comic. FYI... Being adba registered dont make them oldschool or gamedogs and you breeding youre yardshitters dont make you a fuckin oldschool gamedog breeder!!!! cant pumpfake rideing the pine for the special olympics dream team

17. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

You sir have exposed the shit out youreself in 6 post.... thats a POSER record

18. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Freshlucas your initial post was kind of misleading to most you came out acting like you were from the old school of dog men when you clearly are a newbie and don't know much about the breed. It's ok to be green we have all been there at some point no shame in it. But just be real about your situation and no one here will give you a hard time. No one respects a wanna be or a poser it's better to just be upfront about your situation that way you can get the help you need from the right people. And some of us are still willing to help the newbies without being insulting jerks. Stick around don't take the heat you are getting personal you have a lot to learn but even the most seasoned dog men are still learning. Welcome to Game-Dog

19. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

And please read the links I posted I think it will help you some with the questions you have asked.

20. lil mayhem

lil mayhem Top Dog

yeah Boogie it's definitely worth it!!! That's why I stopped back in to laugh.....lmao!