1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Breeders in so cal??? Pix of my dog!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by yoel, Dec 14, 2009.

1. yoel

yoel Big Dog

I currently have a 16 month old (60 pounds) male dog. I would preferably enjoy a female about a year or so old. My boy has a LARGE prey drive and I want to start boar hunting and getting into a lot of camping and other outdoor activities. Any dogman's help would be HUGE!! Im in So.Cal but a good dog from anywhere is cool with me!!

PIX of my dog at 10months

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

that dude is a beast!

3. yoel

yoel Big Dog

Thanks!! Super intelligent too!

4. absolute peril

absolute peril Big Dog

How cute. How is he bred?

5. yoel

yoel Big Dog

Sire is Guerra's "Spot" Dam is Rubalcava's "Lil Sara Blue" Apparently no one has ever posted the dam or sire in the online ped registry. What's even crazier I've had the dog for just about a year now and still have the original ADBA certificate never sending it in for the 7 gen papers. Im looking for a good female dog for a great addition to the family in SO CAL preferably

6. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

Now with this post all it screams is" I need a female so I can breed these two". Its not crazy that you haven't sent the papers in, its crazy you might have paid money for this dog.

7. yoel

yoel Big Dog

Well I got the dog at what I thought was a great price (still do think it was a great price) Happy with him. Is he all that bad to you appearance wise? I really don't want to breed em, honestly I would most probably desex the female. I know I am no breeder but I feel like having two great dogs while hiking and hunting these boar in Riverside Cali seems perfect to me.

8. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

id be willing to bet anything that dog has some American Bulldog in it

nothing wrong with that if you plan on using it as a catchdog some of the best catchdogs around here are APBT/Am. Bulldog mixes

9. yoel

yoel Big Dog

I always thought that same thing. He's 19 1/2 inches at wither and at 16 months is 60 pounds. I will get the whole pedigree soon and look through it. He has a SUPER PREY DRIVE so I figure why not put him to work. THANKS!

10. yoel

yoel Big Dog

But i am still looking for another dog. One that comes from reputable breeder with exact knowledge on how she's bred. Don't want a yard of pups tho so Id prolly desex her, becuz I could never bring myself, as a man, to desex my boy. PLus I feel if u cant handle a dog and think neutering them is the save all answer your in a world of trouble. But THANKSS!!

11. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

you may or may not get a lot of negative or insulting comments on here. brush those off and dont listen 2 it. im glad to hear that your not interesting in breeding. that being said, just because its a male doesnt always mean that he'll live happily ever after with a female (yes, even if you raise them 2gether!) not saying it cant be done you just need to be carefull and realize that theyre may come a day that your going to have to permanantely seperate your dogs. you have a good looking bully there and if your happy with him thats all that matters. good luck in finding the right female to add to the house.
    as for the hog hunting, find someone who is experienced in you area. hang with him for awile youll pick it up with time.

12. malakimax

malakimax Big Dog

Well put, I thinking on how to respond to this post. also why is the SO MANY blue dogs in SO CAL???

13. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

oh you didnt know, hippos are the thing out here! lol it seems hard to find legit game dogs in cali, juss gotta know the right people i guess!

14. KuyaJames33

KuyaJames33 Big Dog

there is boar in Riverside cali? Thats where I went to school...I'm interested in seeing some boar!

15. chessfighter

chessfighter Big Dog

^^^^^^^^^^^^lmao.

16. yoel

yoel Big Dog

Thats awesome thanks a lot.

17. yoel

yoel Big Dog

Honestly I wanted a pit bull for so long, and when the time came I went for the blue, honestly don't know why... I wanted a good bulldog but no one is ever willing to sell pups to people "not in the sport". Sucks but I love the dog I got anyway.

18. yoel

yoel Big Dog

Where are those people?

19. yoel

yoel Big Dog

There's great boar hunting in Riverside all the way down to Diego.