1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Bransen

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by Sabrina, Nov 21, 2010.

1. Sabrina

Sabrina Big Dog

Hey everyone,
    I was asked to post a couple photos of my boy Bransen.
    It's kind of a long story how I got him, so I won't post that.
    Long story short, a girl who had no business keeping a dog had him, and now I have him.
    The girl said that he was 1/4 Rottweiler but could be half. She showed me a photo on her cellphone of the dam, who looked like a nice bitch. She had good muscle tone, strong looking legs, a good sized head/chest, couldn't have been more than 35 lbs. She didn't have a photo of the sire but she said he looked like a "pitbullish" Rotty. :confused: She said that he looked like a Rotty but a bit smaller with shorter fur and his tan markings were brindled a bit.
    Then again, this girl could've very well been talking out her ass the whole time so no way I'm going on what she said as fact.

He is two years old now, he weighs between 100-110lbs, it fluctuates.
    Here are the numbers from last time I measured him.
    Head - 22
    Neck - 21
    Withers to floor - 29
    Withers to base of tail - 29

Anyways here are a few photos of Bransen.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just thought I would share. :)

2. AGame

AGame CH Dog

yea thats a big ass dog imma go with the dog being half rottie bit still lokks pretty handsome none the less

3. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

Either way, bransons still a handsome dog. Cheers for the pics!

4. Sabrina

Sabrina Big Dog

Thank you both! :)

Haha, yeah he is pretty big.
    I don't really care all that much what he's mixed with, he's a great dog.

He does have Rottweiler traits though, both physical and behavioral.
    When we are at a friends or out and about he acts like an APBT, outgoing, friendly, wants to meet new people, etc.
    But at home (or if I am walking him by myself) he is in total guardian mode, only children and senior citizens are allowed near. :rolleyes:

He makes me laugh.

5. AGame

AGame CH Dog

he sounds like a good one best of luck with him hope he is with you for many many years

6. Sabrina

Sabrina Big Dog

Thanks alot, AGame. :)
    I hope so, too!

One of the things that I really like about Bransen is how agile, graceful and athletic he is for his size.
    Not to mention the bugger is sharp as a whistle, a little too smart for his own good sometimes.

I am glad I got him. I wasn't at all looking for a dog but when I saw him it was like, that pup is for me!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2010