1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

boyles blood

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by vellie, Aug 21, 2012.

1. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

Thanks we have high hopes for them. What do u have off V-Dawg? Yis Ole Man

2. pitstar

pitstar Pup

3. best2best

best2best Big Dog

Best2Best breeding for sure ak kennels and best2best made the right choice! Rage dog good looking on helping me get that breeding done sorry for all the grch kids he got on ya b u t i think it was well worth it to be the best u have to know wat the best looks like! an old timer once told me never mind wat the paper work say go by wat ur eyes tell u and the CARMEN ELECTRA bitch look for more from her as she is everything u could ask for in ur brood yard when her breeder asked to buy her back i know we were on the right track!

4. toom

toom Big Dog

Pitstar thats a really nice looking boyle's dog.If your the same pitstar I talked to you years ago about your zebo dog when you were in NY.Any photo's of that boyle's gyp your breeding to?Nice breeding..!Love boyles dog

5. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

U already know how I felt about the breeding and we were right, papers only tell a story of history live in the present breed for the future. as for Carmen keep your best in the brood pen. Yis Ole Man

6. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

This is a good looking breeding when did Funk get Titi? I was supposed to breed to him last year but unfortunately I lost the bitch in a yard accident before her heat. That Electra bitch is bred how I like to put em together.

7. best2best

best2best Big Dog

was waiting for u to come and breed to him! he is throwing some nice looking pups had five males one female the males killed the one bitch at only five weeks old but hes been in the big homies good hands for a bit now had a few on da run but tring to get him bred a lil more and the lil bitch carmen is the first time i delt with it put together like that but i tell u wat she will be my base! 28lb hog phat and a true work horse the bitch can pull had her pull onetime and on her first pull was over 50.0lbs and the bitch has safed my life so i owe her dearly! MY be doing a repete or to bangbaby to pull her cottingham back up front and i like his offspring the ones i seen i like more of them then i didnt! also been looking to get a bitch like the one u had that u wanted to breed to him

8. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

9. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Sure a fan of those Boyles bred dogs from WCC,but id be lying if i said that i wasnt a fan of both Beetlejuice and Miss Gripp.Seems like a perfect outcross an my eyes. Not only are your dogs good looking but they are well bred as well.

10. big von

big von Big Dog

11. Backroad

Backroad Big Dog

12. F.D.

F.D. Top Dog

13. Backroad

Backroad Big Dog

Thank you, Momma likes it :)

14. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

15. Backroad

Backroad Big Dog

Thank you for those kind words :)
    Mr Greenwood likes what we are doing as well.
    2014 ADBA NATIONALS CH of CH

The Saint likes this.
  16. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

nice job - dogs lookin fantastic. nice to see you all last mounth. Only made it to three shows this season :(
    very nice breeding also - you all do a great job!!

17. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

18. Backroad

Backroad Big Dog

Awesome job Vicki, Congratulations :)

19. redwar

redwar Big Dog

SOS very nice dogs, great looking in shape and very nice paper to boot. Not to derail the topic, but man what is up with that pumpkin in the one pic you posted, that thing is huge. What type is it?