1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Boy Toys

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Christy_SYK, Jun 8, 2009.

1. Christy_SYK

Christy_SYK Big Dog

Been a while since I posted everyone up. So here are some pics of the boys! This is right after a HUGE rain storm so the yard is pretty much mud, its also torn up for landscaping so excuse the mess and the now muddy dog lol

Combat is now 9.5 Months. Looking sleek and sexy

Are we BBQing?
    [​IMG]
    Does this angle make my head look big?
    [​IMG]
    Will you play flirt pole with me?
    [​IMG]
    YAY! Flirt pole!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The flirt pole is mine! AHA!
    [​IMG]
    Cookie what?
    [​IMG]
    Poser
    [​IMG]
    Yes loves for me!
    [​IMG]

And Bomber, We've been dealing with his tail. He had it docked, kept it wrapped and kept him on his meds and somehow the end died. So it was docked again up to the next vertebrae(or whatever lol) and...it died AGAIN, so after figuring out there is a thyriod issue which compremises the blood flow to his tail, he is now healing up nicely. FINALLY. The end of his tail is still a little raw so don't be alarmed that it looks really red. And yes is he dirty too. It really was a BIG storm that came through earlier.

But here is the Bomb Diggity! He gets to run around the yard now that part of the privacy fence it up. Man he is a ham.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Jungle Pit Bull
    [​IMG]
    He seems to have picked up a nasty habit of sticking out his tongue
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. davidfitness83

davidfitness83 Top Dog

good looking dogs, they look to be in great shape =) and Bomber is so cute..

3. roe1880

roe1880 Big Dog

Hey Christy they both look outstanding... Combat for sure took after Rolex allot....:D

4. Shameless

Shameless Big Dog

I love the 2nd pic of Combat, the big head one. To funny.

Gorgeous dogs!!:)

5. Christy_SYK

Christy_SYK Big Dog

LOL...I know I sucked you in! MWUHAHAHA :p

6. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

good looking dogs chrity!

7. kdue

kdue Big Dog

his is sticking out his tongue so say "na na nah boo boo you can't catch me"!! good looking dogs still nonetheless!