1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Bored, home sick with Covid. Let’s talk dogs

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Wilburmason, Oct 21, 2022.

1. Sick as a dog so laying down typing on my phone, have some dog questions. It’s crazy laying still with a high heart rate. Anyways, maybe talking dogs will keep my mind off of being sick

1) do you ever rough house or play wrestle with your dogs? I normally do that with my dogs but haven’t with my apbt other than chew toy play
    2) what’s your favorite apbt line
    3) what apbt impresses you the most just by looking at their picture

for me going on pic alone I think it’s the popular chinaman pic.

2. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

Hope you feel better soon!

3. Thanks. So far my oxygen levels have been good so I should be ok. Current variation they say isn't too bad

I definitely miss my dogs. The wife and kids are doing great taking care of them. Even my most intense dog is a sweetheart to me and my family so that helps a lot.

Michele likes this.
  4. 1 - yes
    2 - my favorite is chico Lopez dogs even though he's very strict. he doesn't sell to the dog swamp and the low level thugs.
    3 - chico Lopez mechanic buck. Yes I am a fanboy just as other people love certain racehorses and boxers
    [​IMG]