1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Boomerang cross

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by crushbones, Dec 16, 2010.

1. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

"you think the straws go bad so fast" considering the number off offspring 10 years ago produced from straws each litter was 4 on avg.if you think your 25 year old straws will yeld a bigger turn out then the shit we put on ice last year? your more of a trip then i thought. can you name anything of note to come off a 25 year old straw?

2. old goat

old goat CH Dog

you don't know anything about what your talking about . where in the hell did you come up with 4 pups in a litter from a frozen breeding 10 years ago ?? you full of yourself . i could name alot of stuff from frozen but i want . see the thing is i'm someone who knows more about frozen breeding than most .

3. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

ive never done AI, but have talked to a couple folks who participate in it. i dont know where your getting the whole 4 straws goat, you can do however many you want. i would think, that the more straws used increases your turnout, but im not sure if thats the case at all. all i know is when you collect straws the first one is wasted to do the sperm count to test to see if hes even producing.. and some methods are more effective than others.....like the straws vs pellets for example, i hear the pellets are more effective than the straws and thats coming from tom.

i know garners little spike was a test tube baby if im not mistaken.......

4. old goat

old goat CH Dog

look i'll tell you how it's done . they collect the semen . then they will look at it right then and tell you what it looks like if it's moving good . then he will go back and take a small portion and freeze it and not a hole straw . i don't know who told you that . then they will thaw it and see how the litte guys did during the freezing to know how good it will be when they freeze the hole thing . they court how many survived to be able to get a court . and for the 4 straws that's what they use for a breeding now remember i said breeding . you can use 3 if the mobility was good . you use 1 well good look on having very many pups . and if you don't have it put in surgically you may not even have any pups . dude your talking to someone that the vet used as and study case on how good and how long you could keep old stuff or some with not much mobility and get pups . i always wanted it done surgically because it was where it needed to be . then the vet seen how good i was always coming out and then he started telling the other people to do it like i had it done to gt pups on the ground . this is how the vets who do it collecting and freezing because any vet can jack 1 off . and for the pellets there's no difference bisides th shape . the difference is surgically .

5. young muscle

young muscle Big Dog

6. young muscle

young muscle Big Dog

My boy @10 months in picture, touch picture to see pedigree hope
    Y'all like

7. young muscle

young muscle Big Dog

He'll be 15month 12/28/12

8. young muscle

young muscle Big Dog

I got a heavy Boomer female also, I hope both turn out, if the female
    Is worth breeding, I will try to find a Midnight Cowboy to stick her to
    In the distant future .
    Merry x-mas, to everyone

9. young muscle

young muscle Big Dog

I have a heavy Boomerang gyp also, if all goes well with her I'm hoping To find a Midnight Cowboy male to stick to her in the distant
    future.

MERRY X-MAS TO EVERYONE AND THEIR FAMILIES

10. young muscle

young muscle Big Dog

11. Boomerang=Bolio

12. Im here with my grandpa the one and only Baker Davis and he agrees with you.

13. preme

preme CH Dog

Please by all means get him an account on here would be a pleasure to have him on the board ....

14. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

YES PLEASE DO!!!! and type for him what he says!!! lol

eventhough im pretty sure B Davis IS INDEED still alive & kicking.............im gonna have to call BULLSHIT.....on this one!!! i want pics!!! lol..........did i mention that danny burton was my dad???

if im wrong, then i apologize cuz thats freakin awesome!!!

15. young muscle

young muscle Big Dog

16. Mousie

Mousie Pup

old picture from 1989 ! missboomerang.jpg

17. young muscle

young muscle Big Dog

18. young muscle

young muscle Big Dog

My male @15m^^^

19. Mousie

Mousie Pup