1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Book

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by stinkrock, Jan 1, 2016.

1. stinkrock

stinkrock Top Dog

Has anyone read ( Pitbull Terrier Don Mayfield Americans Gameness Heritage Bol.1 Redneck Book)

Has anyone read this book? An if so how was it? Thanks

2. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

3. brindle

brindle Big Dog

Fat Bill did these reprints, and they are a good buy for the $20 cost. The original books used to sell for about $450 when you could find one.

I could not read the whole book, I read parts of it, and it was very hard to read as most of it made little sense. So don't buy it as a wonderful historic read on the dogs, but as an odd book written by Don Mayfield.

As far as I know, there was no "Vol 2" ever done. But it is a piece of history

4. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Some people said that Don was a little eccentric but if you can decode his words it can start to make sense but you must first find the decoder ring in the bottom of the cracker jack box LMAO.

5. stinkrock

stinkrock Top Dog

6. stinkrock

stinkrock Top Dog

Thanks for all the info.

7. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

I think Dons videos are a great insight to a legendary conditioner,,, like TDK said about him,,, there is alot of substance if you can cypher through it...

In other words the book might be like nec code book,,, some get alot,,, some get little and others dont get anything from it...

8. stinkrock

stinkrock Top Dog

Lol........ That's the truth.

9. stinkrock

stinkrock Top Dog

Should read that where I seen it on.