1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Book for trade

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by dwd58, Feb 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dwd58

dwd58 Big Dog

I was at a bookstore in Tenn . recently and came across two copies of THE WORLD OF FIGHTING DOGS by DR Carl Semencic. It is a very good book and I am keeping one and would like to trade the other for another good book that I dont have . Say maybe one by Colby or Faron ect. I have Strattons books. Let me know what you have to trade for it. It is not for sale, only trading to another good book. It is 285 pages long with many good pics and chapters on dogs like the Tosa, Bandogge, the Olde Bulldogge and of course the Pitbull and many more. Amazon.com has a good overview of the book. Of course it is not available on there and is out of print and getting pretty hard to find. The book is mint except for a two inch magic marker line drawn on the outside of the book.

2. dwd58

dwd58 Big Dog

This book is still up for trade. What book you got to trade for it?

3. dwd58

dwd58 Big Dog

Book is traded! Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.