1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Bolio dogs

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by speedboat, Aug 3, 2012.

1. DHK

DHK Pup

Only thing about bolio dogs is they bark to damn much. Lol

2. mr.cujo

mr.cujo Pup

How did y'all forget about mims dogs or of jethro dogs that's damn good dogs. D. White she got some good ones too. I'm satisfide wit mines

3. speedboat

speedboat Big Dog

Im not too hip on the jethro dogs... Could u post a ped

4. speedboat

speedboat Big Dog

Were u tlkn abt cgd jethro? He's a battlecross and based off the boyles dogs neither of which im interested in... Thanks for the info though

5. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

A good friend of mine just culled his last 7 jethro dogs, he's giving up on them. They quit damn near every time. I'm sure their are some out there off him that are worth feeding but more people I know cull them for under performing.

6. Boze

Boze Top Dog

7. eli-brown

eli-brown Pup

Does the bolio sync well with the elk dogs?

8. eli-brown

eli-brown Pup

I meant eli dogs*

9. bigeli

bigeli Big Dog

all day long....

10. DOwho???

DOwho??? Big Dog

11. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

is riley still alive? thought that boy might've been rip although i could be getting him crossed with another dog

12. DOwho???

DOwho??? Big Dog

Riley is RIP, sad to say... his offspring are all about 2yrs old right now... one male and 3 females left, all off diff litters.. thats all i know of anyways...

13. Kimo615

Kimo615 Banned

Bolio/Eli is a hell of a cross. Lots of good dogs from that cross! Famous dogs!

14. tgjwblack likes this.
  15. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Like how that dogs bred

16. Kimo615

Kimo615 Banned

Yea I haven't seen that much Patrick in a ped but once before...pretty sweet man.

17. Lil dude is a heck of a bulldog. Getting ready to start his stud career.

18. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

just how much of patrick have you seen lmfao

19. miked

miked Pup

hows bohegan producing he's right by me was thinking of getting something off him not the blood i run

20. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

I like that myself!!!