1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Bolio dogs

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by speedboat, Aug 3, 2012.

1. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Here goes the bullyson thread all over again lmao...

2. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

ah, gotcha

how so?

3. AGK

Wasn't that the thread that went on and on about the difference between not being able to cross as aposed to quitting?
    If it is, that's what I meant. Lol
    Was a stupid joke, nevermind. ;)

4. AGK

I like mine by way of bolt action x black gold.

5. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Who runs that cross?

6. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

7. AGK

That's real nice naus.
    We got some things in the works but since I ain't allowed post peds with winners up front ill keep them to myself lol.
    good luck with that breeding, I like your lil homie dog a lot.

8. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

9. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

i wont be hand raising anything but yea that bitch hard on em. common in the flash blood, high strung mothers

10. cutt

cutt CH Dog

good luck with those Naus... Ive got a cpl of Bolio crosses myself and are pleased thus far.. but, we ll know how quickly that can change.

11. speedboat

speedboat Big Dog

Keep em coming fellas... U guys are giving me alot of great ideas!

12. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

imo the bolio/bullyson is what suppercharged that stuff & carry the boomerang hank side. my opinion based on ped alone crock is the best of that stuff. going into bullyson/missy back to what made bolo. you'd call me a fool for what i would pay for straws off that dog. ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [8265] :: <FONT COLOR=GREEN>R&R CROCKET 8XW

13. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

I tried to keep the Bullyson to 25% or less for the rough edges, but more Bolio to stay in the race longer and not run out of steam so quickly.
    BUT i have to agree... the Bullyson stuff injected a good dose of much needed vigour.

14. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

I love Eli stiff but I don't add it to that mix, that's what the boomerang is for, power, bite and strength.. Not as athletic as Eli stuff but I like my Eli straight and add a little Boomerang

15. crimsonghost

crimsonghost Top Dog

Well quit being stupid and posting em!! I'm sure the breeders appreciate it. But either way it damn sure makes you look cool!!! Lmao

16. AGK

I don't need dogs to be cool, I was way cool well before I got into the dogs. ;)

17. crimsonghost

crimsonghost Top Dog

Do you have a switchblade comb??

18. AGK

Maybe back in the 80's lmao,
    I'd pull it out of my red pleather zipper coat while asking if ya wanted to be startin somethin and if not then beat it then go take a look at the man in the mirror while sayin who's bad! :D

19. crimsonghost

crimsonghost Top Dog

Lmmfao hell yea. I like grabbing my crotch and going "hee hee".

20. preme

preme CH Dog

Damn I remember them switch blade combs lol had one