1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Bolio dogs

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by speedboat, Aug 3, 2012.

1. speedboat

speedboat Big Dog

Dont care for boyles dogs at all

2. speedboat

speedboat Big Dog

I see you're very literal... Im lookn for certain characteristics n traits that are known to come in the bolio strain... No matter the strain aside from boyles... Im not "chasing ghost" im looking for good relevant stock

3. coach

coach Big Dog

You can get some very good Bolio/Tombstone blood through some of TG dogs.Although he is known for producing dogs...lol. He has some very good stuff that has bolio in it for a reason...I have some and what I have is excellent

4. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

I don't like Boyles dogs of today myself but I love some good Boomerang x Bolio with Eli or Hank influence.

GuitarSlim likes this.
  5. speedboat

speedboat Big Dog

Now that sounds interesting!!!

6. speedboat

speedboat Big Dog

Thru the lee ling dog correct?

7. 21 dre

21 dre Big Dog

What do you consider a modern day Boyles dog?

8. What do y'all think of voltron kennels

9. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Seriously,I would suggest just read through some posts here and learn what you can and take your time before rushing out and buying a dog.Go to some shows and see the dogs in person if possible.There's good and bad dogs in most every line of dogs.That would be the best advice I could give you.

10. coach

coach Big Dog

yes...and hobb's tuffy/scooters red are some of the dogs down the line in some of his blood among others

11. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

12. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

13. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

LMAO, I try to be a nice guy. But I'd rather some stuff down Abraham's Bull or that Bugs dog you got over there.. J has quite a few good ones that Gripper dog lived for a long time.

14. rroscoe

rroscoe Lightner Hemphill / Colby

15. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

Why do you say that AGK?

16. AGK

My son & I spent last weekend with j and his family. Great Guy with some great dogs. Got to see the 3 day old litter off bohegan x Fritz. I like the guy, learned a lot while I was down there. Can't wait to go back in a month or so.

17. AGK

Because tobacco road quit.

18. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Great genuine man, cut from the old school cloth. He been around those Bells Baby and Bolio dogs for like 20 years.. I love that Bohegan x Fritz, tightening up on the Ch Emmett stuff, one of the more unappreciated dogs over last 20.. He was one of best producers of time..I want to go see him but I know I'm gone want to try to pry at least 1 off him lol.

19. AGK

I asked for my brother, Erie outlaws wanted one of those pups, j moved some to make room for the whole litter. Wasn't trying to come off any of them either. Lol can't blame him.

20. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

who did he quit to?