1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Bolio dogs

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by speedboat, Aug 3, 2012.

1. speedboat

speedboat Big Dog

Im looking for some sources of good bolio blood. Not really tryn to go the "commercial" route so to speak... Maybe some lesser known guys with honest dogs. I have some but what to infuse some more in and I dont really care for what I have access to... Any input is appreciated.

2. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

alot of different routes you can goto for bolio dogs alot of people did alot of different breedings with the line

3. speedboat

speedboat Big Dog

Yea definitely... Thats why im askn who knows what so to speak we all kno I could go to pp or even tg... just lookn for some kennels or ppl that are running it who im unaware of no I dnt expect any info on private yards... N The guys I kno who have it has even less than I do in their stock and I was looking for bolio top n bottom...

4. 21 dre

21 dre Big Dog

Do you know exactly what direction that you want to go in? Like Erie Outlawz said, their are a ton of directions that you can go with this. Are you looking for a pup, a yearling, a male/female? Just trying to help you streamline your search a bit.

5. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

umm im pretty sure you couldnt get bolio dogs from pp or tg lol i think you should do a little research on them dogs before you just take any ol bolio dog there are tons of it out there bred tight crossed any which way you want lol also remember your talkin about a dog that was around like 40 years ago and again has many different lines

GuitarSlim likes this.
  6. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i dont know if pat is into dogs anymore since all the bullshit, but there bound to be folks thats got stuff off his stock out there. sign up to peds, theres all kinds of folks peddlin pups on there.

7. speedboat

speedboat Big Dog

Tg does have bolio dogs... I kno when he was around n its coming thru a million different dogs... Im not green chasing something I heard about im tryn to find different ppl running it... Simply because it does come in many forms... I didnt specify because im not kennel blind id like to see different options

8. speedboat

speedboat Big Dog

Laughn im not looking for a peddler cuzn...

9. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Why not? Some folks peddle good shit!

10. Hang around and be patient. Asking those kind of questions usually don't get the kind of responses your looking for. Today's climate and such.

11. speedboat

speedboat Big Dog

Thanx lake I can understand... maybe my initial post was worded wrong or something?? Its not really a big deal anyway I wasnt tryn to buy a dog tomorrow... Jus wanted some directions... Its some around me definitely... Just didnt wany to be pigeonholed...nor buttfucked... To me no pup is worth 1200...its a pup...

tgjwblack likes this.
  12. speedboat

speedboat Big Dog

13. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

The only way your gonna tighten up or close in on the genes is if you breed back to the same dogs (or close relatives) of the dogs in the ped....just cuz theyre "bolio" dont mean the produce the same

14. speedboat

speedboat Big Dog

Im not trying to tighten up on the pillage dog at... But the "bolio" itself...as youve said numerous times in this post... It.comes from many directions like eli.. Tryn to stay within the same "family" so to speak..

15. speedboat

speedboat Big Dog

Thats why I didnt specify which way I wanted it to come thru iwnt to see a few from every line.but not familiar with all of it

16. 21 dre

21 dre Big Dog

Sounds like what your really looking to do is to network/keep your options open...jmo.

17. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

m n"ot trying to tighten up on the pillage dog at... But the "bolio" itself" hate to break it to you bro but the dogs are going to be closer to pillage then bolio no matter what."Tryn to stay within the same "family" so to speak" you are or you ain't there's no halfway when your focused on breeding genes. everything is crossesed & even if you inbred everything off bolio till today those genes would be something different today & might not even still relevant to bolio. IMO the boyles dogs are the best of the " bolio" family especially the dogs down from limited edition,blackgold,boltaction,oiler the bullyson crosses was like rocket fule when it crossed with boomerang/hank . like tommy walker & ray p had.

18. speedboat

speedboat Big Dog

Exxxxactly!!! I think I just worded my initial pos t wrong or something... but thats all im trying to do

19. will boilo be good to get