1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Blue dogs ???

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by D Game Butcher, May 23, 2010.

1. fblb

fblb Top Dog

Sounds like some bullshit peddler made up junk just like gatormouf, blue hawaiian, red chinese or one of the other countless made up fly by night junk ass "bloodlines".

2. 1) You got suckered, there is no such thing as "Blue Nose Galaxy" bloodlines

2) If your dog is eating its poop it means that they are not getting the proper nutrients. What are you feeding the pup?

3) Scratching on your walls means you need to train that little sucker to have some house manners.

3. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

I like that one Lee, I think I might put it in the backyard bloodlines thread: wall-scratch shit-eatin bluenose galaxy bloodline.

4. pa2htown

pa2htown Pup

i heard they came from an old game line called blue paul terriers..article i read said they rarely lost..

5. magdalena

magdalena Big Dog

That link posted with the lavender dogs, I hate the new fad of champagne, violet, mauve, insert crayola color here...Puck is Burnt Sienna, really...:rolleyes:

6. pitboy415

pitboy415 Pup

HONESTLY IT'S LIKE THERE IS TWO TYPE OF BLUES.. YOU HABE THE BLUE BULLIES THAT ARE SHORT STUBBY WITH THE HUGE HEADS AND IVE SEEN SOME VERY NICE LOOKING BLUES AROUND 40-50 POUNDS. VERY ATHLETIC LOOKING AND ACTUALLY SHOW SOMETHING. NOT ALL BLUES ARE COUCH POTATOES THAT CANT DO ANYTHING. PEOPLE 4GET WHAT THE TRUE APBT IS POSE TO ACT LIKE ANYWAY, THERE TO CAUGHT UP ON LOOKS AND PEDIGREES. UNFORTINATLY BECAUSE OF THAT SOME ARE BREEDING OUT THE FIRE IN THESE DOGS WHICH SEPEREATES THEM FROM ANY OTHER DOG. BLUE'S, OFRN'S,BUCKSKIN,BTRINDLE'S,BLACK DGOG'S IT DOESNT MATTER IF THINGS CONTINUE GOING HOW THEY ARE GOING WERE GUNNA B LEFT WITH NOTHING BUT A 90 POUND AVERAGE POODLE.. SMH:confused: DO SOME REASEARCH ON HOW AN APBT IS POSE TO BE LIKE AND BUY OFF OF THAT, HOPEFULLY THAT WILL STOP THE B.S. BREEDINGS. AND IF U HAVE A LITTER PLEASE CULL ANY DOG THAT DOESNT FIT THE BILL..

7. pitboy415

pitboy415 Pup

8. MCS

MCS CH Dog

I agreed, all blues are not shitty. Sometimes it is the same people that say don't pick a dog for the color that can't see past the color ;)

9. pitboy415

pitboy415 Pup

Yup but if you ask me... Personally id take every dog that was ever breed for looks and for whats their papers say and get em all fixed!!.. Period.. Its way to many dogs out that is just simply not showing anything, there quiting on you, etc. And im not talking bout fighting i dnt do that lol. And not just that its a poor dog that cant produce anything either so its a double whammy.. Suck for the future

10. MCS

MCS CH Dog

I would bet 90% of dogs are bred for looks or color and 90% of dogs purchased are based on looks. It is our culture to pick based on what looks best(wether if be from a photo or a ped), not what works best for ones family, or what a person wants out of the dog. I learned this the hard way before, luckily not with an APBT.

Then when the dog grows, does what it is supposed to, turns into something they don't want it to be, it gets dumped at a shelter.

11. peppapig

peppapig Banned

just show me the proof of a high percentage of blue coloured dogs being worked and winning......the chames are less than slim.......most 99.9999999999999999% of blues are bred for that colour....nothing more......the uk still has that problem with pits only for red noses....and in the staffords its blue colouring......fecking pathetic....

12. pitboy415

pitboy415 Pup

couldnt agree more.. Do you know how many people walk up to me and ask me what kinda dog i have.. I tell em its an apbt terrier lol red nosed and they say doesnt look like a pit. Its to skinny. My dog is 42 pound on the chain and 38-39 well conditioned. I just say buy me some dog food then and they usually walk away lol

13. MinuteMan1979

MinuteMan1979 Big Dog

Hey man, stop sh!tting on "bluenosepitbull"!

He's got one up on all the other bullies, a GAME blue dog.... it SCRATCHES!!!

14. pitboy415

pitboy415 Pup

that's that .01% lol nuthin wrong wit blue's different strokes for differnt folks i always say. they just got off on the wrong side of the stick and it sucks for the blues..

15. Atomic Dog

Atomic Dog Big Dog

I don't like the big blue bullies at all but I wouldn't mind one that looked like this

Blue Troy

Obviously not bred for the gameness gene but he sure is a good looker....

16. peppapig

peppapig Banned

so your saying atomic.......if you had a well bred pedigree working dog offered to you that was ugly as fuck....or this handsome blue......you would take the blue??:confused:

17. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

have seen a blue dog do better than a t.l bred dog in a quick weight pull session...was quite suprized as the owner had really talked the dog up...one mans game dog is another cur i guess :D

18. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

what gets me is the blue dogs tend to do well at athletic events but i believe ive seen dogs with much more drive just athletic showd arent the owners thing....many at the shows claim to walk miles upon miles and have chubby dogs :\

I dont believe dogs should be bred based on exercise but hey thats a whole another board game..

19. ATEXAN

ATEXAN Big Dog

I have no idea. I know someone who knows someone and they were bragging on that ped.......

The bottom does appear to be real nice!!!

20. pitboy415

pitboy415 Pup

who knows ATEXAN, maybey the sire (tigre) showed some fire! lets not forget bout redboy..