1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Blue dogs ???

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by D Game Butcher, May 23, 2010.

1. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Kygm, you don't want to know what I think, but it ain't good. I hope you're not serious. Did you see how fat that dog was?!?!?!? That ain't no bulldog, I'll tell you that. And as for the bully max ad............what a shame. They call that a pit bull. Saw a pic on the game dog gallery yesterday of a white bulldog mountin up on a pot bellied pig. That's where that dog came from.

2. fblb

fblb Top Dog

I think if you want to spend a small fortune on a dog than go for it. It's your money. Not my cup of tea in the least...the dogs in question or the price.

3. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

look like bullies to me...

4. peppapig

peppapig Banned

fucking mental....some mad posts on this...

5. ATEXAN

ATEXAN Big Dog

6. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

I think i'ma follow my mama's advice if I ain't got nothin good to say then don't say nothin.

7. D Game Butcher

D Game Butcher Big Dog

KYGM, the pup looks blue to me as for Lav tri color, its not even a color. Not trash talkin, if bullies is your thing, then thats you. Just dont get hustled by someone with a big sticker on a dog you could find on CL for 150 bucks. You can always tell its the one that put PURPLE RIBBON on their add as if it won some type of award.:D

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2010
  8. ^^ Gonna agree with ShakaZ here. All I will say is, there is nothing special about the dogs posted in that ad man, and I hope you can see that.

9. Robber

Robber Big Dog

They are different colors - blue is diluted black, seal is black with the presence of red and or grey highlights. A very dark blue and a gray seal can look a lot alike, but a blue is usually a more uniform color than a seal is - a seal dog often looks like different colors on different parts of the body, usually face, legs, although this can be true of blue dogs as well. I'm probably not describing this very well:o... basically most seal dogs look almost black ; a blue dog looks like a completely different color.

10. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Here are some pics of Daisy - In sunlight she lightens up to have a lighter grey especially on her head, while in most lights she looks very drak charcol almost black. Blue, Grey or Seal? You all can decide. Just thought I would post an example

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

That's what I thought, but the OP seems to make it sound like it's the same thing.

12. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

13. i have a blue nose pitbull galaxy bloodline puppy. what does it mean when they eat their poop and scratch on walls. and also do how big does this bloodline get. i never seen a galaxy bloodline.

14. do you know what a blue nose galaxy pit bull is?

15. Dreamer

Dreamer Big Dog

She is blue brindle.

She carries two copies of the dilution gene and every pup she produces will have at least one copy.

Blues have always been around, but because it is recessive, it tended to stay hidden and maybe pop up once in a while. When you start breeding FOR it, you get it very easily and then it is hard to get rid of.

Dreamer

16. Dreamer

Dreamer Big Dog

You are right about there being two basic "colors". But they don't "mix". They are MODIFIED by separate genes, like the dilution gene. Dilution modifies black pigment by diluting it to get the blue look. Dilution acts on the black mask and hairs in a fawn/sable dog and we see "blue fawn". The black and tan pattern is NOT a color, but a separate gene (from the ones that make a dog black or brown) that puts the pattern OVER a color, so you have tan points on black or blue or liver...

You can tell if your dog carries blue if you breed him and he produces even ONE blue pup. He HAS to carry it (as does the female), to get two copies in the pups and have a blue one.

Dreamer

17. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Peddled BS........

18. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

^^^^^^^^^^

19. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Thanks for the info. I just wanted some opinions. Oh she will never be bred, she is a rescue mutt and is spayed. One less blue polluting the world! LOL

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2010
  20. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

ive never heard of that line, but im not really up on the blue dog craze. sounds like you have a real wall-scratchin shit-eater tho