1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Blue dogs ???

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by D Game Butcher, May 23, 2010.

1. AGame

AGame CH Dog

Black Tige was peteys grandsire from the lil rascals

2. Tigerlines

Tigerlines Banned

look under apbt history......the thread titled history of the Amstaff/Blue APBTS....

3. AGame

AGame CH Dog

send me a link idk what to be looking for LOL,ok ok nm i found what you are talking about i have read this article before somewhere

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2010
  4. Tigerlines

Tigerlines Banned

apbt history.....the 4th page ...its the top thread...or are you winding me up ......LOL

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2010
  5. Do blue nose pit bulls get big and stocky. I just bought a blue nose, hes 9 weeks old. also, when is the latest can i get his first shots.

6. kygm

kygm Pup

Man blue alone aint nothing compared to this lavender tri color pit i saw for sale online last week. Basically the puppy looked "faded" or as if you were seeing it through a black and white television screen. I never knew pits could come out like that, but now i know...

7. Burger

Burger Pup

Ever heard of "going light barney" there were tons of great blue dogs, AKA Seal dogs, or "silver buckskin"..... The only reason at all that you don't see many Seal working dogs is that the ADBA type people have dismissed them all together since the color was the chosen color among breeders looking to create other breeds like the "American bully" the "blue" color became extremely popular and so people started breeding just for that color, and breeding many other large breeds into the mix looking for only blue color.
    If you do any reading at all you will see that color doesn't mean a god damn thing at all, good breeding is the only thing that matters. I've seen many a seal dog come off of completely red stock, it means nothing at all.

An Oklahoma Convention in 1936 is the reason that the SEAL colored dogs arent seen so much nowadays....

Look up the match between RED DOG "Halls Searcy Jeff" and BLUE DOG Runyons Colorado IMP II (handled by MR Earl Tudor)

If that dog battle went the other way, today's sought after color for the ADBA pitbull would look a hell of a lot different.

8. apbt indo

apbt indo Pup

The yard i got my 45 lb red from also have some blues but they are not breed for color. They breed for game and never have a dog bigger than 60 lbs and that 60 lbs is rare. People have been sayin that blues dont have game, these blues almost have too much game i will post some videos that will blow you away. never breed for color or size thats how you get worthless hippos keep the breed how they were meant to be a working class.

9. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

no you wont;)

10. Burger

Burger Pup

I want to see these videos.. post them up on youtube or host a video on a sharing website.. For some reason there has been a video on google videos for months that has never been taken down, its called powerdog beats turkish kangal... I'm sure most will try and say that this 80Lb dog is an APBT, because it causes enough damage to make the kangal cur out, but this is definitely a dog of AM STAFF quality (for all the people out there that argue about conformation and what is and isn't a pitbull)

I talked to the owner on smotri.com... his dog is off of completely blue stock....

11. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

12. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

The poster who talked of the 1936 match between searcy jeff and Colorado imp is a little off. If I remember correctly both dogs were bred from lightner stock. They were just two different strains. Both strains were highly regarded both before and after the match. Descendents from both lines were used to create our dogs. You did not see blue very
    often because you have to pratically selective breed for it. When breeding performance dogs color is of no significance.

13. catchw8

catchw8 Big Dog

weres the vids at???????????????????????

14. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Ain't gonna be any vids........ Lmao @ Lee D. :)

15. My brindle bitch used to spit out a blue dog every once in awhile back in the early 90's didn't think nothing of it. I kept the game alive despite the color. Now a days I will have nothing to do with a blue dog unless it's been proven. Mainly just a bunch of junk!

16. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

I thought Seal was seal and Blue was a greyish color. Ain't that two different things or am I missing something?

17. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

I also thought it was legal to watch such vids... hey maybe you can pm them to the people who are interested?

18. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Lavender tri color?????

19. MCS

MCS CH Dog

That is what I was thinking when I read it! :confused:

20. kygm

kygm Pup