1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Blue Colored Pits

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by blueboy08, Jan 13, 2009.

1. Mr. BELLON (Mexico) had one blue bitch that was reportedly one of the gamest females in his yard. If you do not know about Mr. BELLON, it is said that an average game dog from his yard was better than most "game dogs" from other yards. Shoot, i cannot remember her name to save my life. Any BELLON fans here? Maybe one may remember.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2009
  2. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

Some of the Bellon dogs in Cen. And S. America turn up blue/grey every now and then and a few have said that some heavy skull dogs are turning up grey/blue. Good dogs are where you find em' and there's no shame in liking what you personally like from personal color/size/build/bloodline taste. I like personally like small white dogs but I own some big ass red dogs. Lol I would hope to have more smaller white dogs in the future but will take what ever good ones I get.

3. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

4. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

there's a distinct difference between a dog who just happens to be blue, and a dog who was produced specifically to be blue. A blue coat happens on occasion when breeding dogs who carry the dilute gene, it's nothing special. Although, some folks will tell you otherwise :rolleyes:

5. bluesdad

bluesdad Banned

6. BigDogg

BigDogg Pup

Are you serious lol

7. Marty

Marty Guest

bluesdad as I've said 1000 times beore I don't have a problem with a blue dog, it's when your breeding for the blue dogs along that I have a problem with, in 10,000,000 dogs bred there should be only 5 come out blue... its not heard of in the APBT world. flame on but it's the truth ;)

If the whole litter comes out blue your are a puppy peddler in my eyes :(

Sorry but that's the way it is :(

8. bohawg00

bohawg00 Big Dog

Would really like to hear your definition of game.

9. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

Not to knock your specific dog but in all seriousness if your dog is made up of RE then you my friend have got AST blood pumping through your dogs viens. It is a fact that Dave W mixed AST with APBT's to create his line of dogs. So whatever good Gator brings to your dogs bloodlines the RE completely negates any positives.

Again when a breeder incorperates color deliberately into thier breeding program then they have lost what ever integrity they might have had.

10. performanceknls

performanceknls Top Dog

WOW that is why Blues are a four letter word now a days.
    If you are going to have a blue dog they should not look like buffalo's they should look like APBT's!!!!

Male 44lbs conditioned
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Female 42lbs conditioned
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

They look like a normal APBT they just happen to be blue. The color blue should not make them look like a different breed.:(
    They both are very high drive.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2009
  11. CHATNJACK

CHATNJACK Big Dog

To make a long story short and as stated before... I am the "Original Author" of that article in which the information therein was legally obtained by me via a copyright purchase. I had intended it originally to be used as part of my book but due to my wifes terminal illness I now dought that I will ever finish my work. Back when I posted the story here on this site, it was meant to help educate the newbies and even thought it contained a copyright disclaimer, Rios Pit Bull Kingdom stole it and reproduced it on their web site without my permission claiming it as their own. Since then I have learned not to post ANY of my private research online, anywhere. Wayne Brown was a historian, dogman, well that depends on who you ask. Tudor, Mayfield and Loposay knew who and where Runyon sold his "black and blue" LIGHTNER breedings to. A lot of you "Pepsi Generation dogmen" might be suprised to know just how much Colorado Imp II a.k.a. "black and blue" LIGHTNER blood runs through your "so called" game dogs veins today! My (RIP) grandfather and mentor have both left me with a wealth of photographic and hand written letters, pedigrees, ect, a true dogmans legacy. Along with that and all of my research for the past 23 years, I hope that one day the truth can finally be told. Maybe one of my children will finish or publish my work long after I'm gone. But todays generation is not ready, n or deserving of it.

With Kindest regards,
    CHATNJACK

(Pictured below)
    TURNER'S BLUE RAZOR BLADE
    The very 1st. "blue" dog ever in the history of the ADBA to ever win/place...
    1st. Place 9-12 Month Old Males & Best Puppy under Judge Joe Daly
    Best of Show under Judge Mike Ellis
    1st. "blue" dog in the histor of the ADBA to ever win/place (3rd) at an
    ADBA / A.D.B.S.I. NATIONALS (2004) under Judge Amy Greenwood Burford

1st. "BLUE" dog to ever be inspected (at the request of the Owner (DM) of the N.K.C. by Judge Art Parker as an American Pit Bull Terrier and then went on to place 2nd under Judge Art Parker that very same day, (1st went to a "CH" WSK dog).

(RIP) Gave his life 7-16-06 saving my daughter from a poisonous water moccasin snake.
    Pictured below at 32 lbs.

JUST COLOR MINE GAME!

[​IMG]

12. hozomeen

hozomeen Big Dog

13. blueboy08

blueboy08 Pup

ok so this is my last question well last two questions... i want to get another male can anyone suggest a good kennel that will ship ive noticed that all the good kennels are down south and im in the north... also if i get my second male as a puppy and seeing as how my first male is still young do you think they will be ok together in the years to come ?

14. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Colby not to mention everything else that has been rumored that he used in that blood to make it big. ie presa's mastiffs and everything else

15. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

And that photo tells us What???? Oh yea he sure looks game, Slick as a seal and that spike collar really makes him dead game.

16. performanceknls

performanceknls Top Dog

Blueboy pm me.

17. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Wasn't game blues the main subject at debate at the moment? All the previous posts shows me is that a blue dog can win what appears to be a conformation show ok with the exception of the bellons dog that maybe had a couple other blues long long ago. Other then the names of some very famous dogman I don't really see how that whole mess of writing has to do with what we were discussing. Nobobys questioning there ability to win a conformation show.......:confused:. and lol at the razoredge thats a well known AST line all you have to do is look at one to see that. Most I have seen look like the bullys.

18. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Great looking dog performanceknls, now thats the blues I don't mind seeing.

19. AncientKulcha

AncientKulcha Big Dog

20. AncientKulcha

AncientKulcha Big Dog

That was hilarious!!!!!:eek::rolleyes::D:D:cool: