1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

blue buffalo

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by redboylove, Sep 4, 2010.

1. Has anyone had any experience with this food? Compareyourbrand.com

2. feastodg

feastodg Big Dog

utfse... use the f*ck!ng search engine

3. stfu...shut the f*ck up...not to hard of thing to do. i don't recall me asking if i should use he search engine. i asked if anyone used it. either you do or you don't anything other then your experiences with the food can be kept quiet. your silence is much appreciated.

4. feastodg

feastodg Big Dog

weak ass internet coward

5. feastodg

feastodg Big Dog

and before you start popping off again take it to PM

6. not weak nor a coward check ya pm if you like

7. feastodg

feastodg Big Dog

8. appreciate it. your alright with me

9. feastodg

feastodg Big Dog

i hope those are helpful and informative

10. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

google the connection between the HSUS & blue buffalo dogfood.

11. feastodg

feastodg Big Dog

link it bro, i have no knowledge of this

12. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

dont buy dog foods that support the hsus

13. mdp1985

mdp1985 Big Dog

Totw is better and cheaper in my area totw is 42 at tractor supply and bb is like 50 at all the petstores

14. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i couldnt find it, but somebody that i have good faith in his word told me this awile back, thats why he doesnt feed it.

15. mdp1985

mdp1985 Big Dog

Yea I've read somewhere that they donate a percentage of their sales to the hsus

16. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

I thought it was gonna be another bully line when I saw the Blue buffalo thread. :D

17. Belcher256

Belcher256 Big Dog

I feed my pup on it, its expensive and yes totw is cheaper, but its good food.

18. CrazyK9

CrazyK9 Top Dog

I cannot find any documentation of any connection between Blue Buffalo and the HSUS. It appears to be nothing more than internet rumors... so unless someone can provide proof, I'm dismissing it as BS. Links? Anyone? And I don't mean to other forums, I want to see evidence, not gossip.

19. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

ask NCPG, at pbc he's the one that told me.