1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Bloodlines with heaps of finish?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by bounty, Oct 7, 2014.

1. Eagle

Eagle Big Dog

You must be getting your info from the wrong place, because those of us who know these dogs, know that blues are not pit dogs.
    Sure, the neophytes and ghetto trash may have them and think that, but not those who have experience.

Also, the USA STILL HAS THE TOP APBT's in the WORLD. If it is ever legal, many foreigners would discover that.
    In saying that, the best dogs are not available to the public, and those who have them are not on the web...

As for myself, I do know my dogs' grandparents were all finishers.

2. keystone

keystone CH Dog

had a nightmare last night ...the best dog in the yard was a head dog lol
    kidding

3. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

I blue..red..an animal of either tone should not be discredited on color alone.
    There are good dogs of either color...main thing is....dont focus on color...you get color blind....ha ha

4. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Come and find out. Talk is cheap as you have shown in 10 months of how much BS you post. BTW idiot it is spelled heard.

5. tigerboy5

tigerboy5 Big Dog

I agree with some of what others have posted about traits being more of an individual dog thing vs. a bloodline thing. We consistently get it from our inbred Raptor dogs and we are seeing it consistently from offspring from my buddy's inbred tom tu gyp.

6. keystone

keystone CH Dog

poeple that write in close in evry topic ........ called board zombies

7. Eagle

Eagle Big Dog

IM, I think Pissoleta is a two pump chump and doesn't please his woman.

Therefore, he creates drama online, to create confidence in himself, since he knows people believe what they read online.

If he is ever in Chicago area, I told him to get ahold of me. To avoid jail, I'll give him the first punch, although, IMO, he has already thrown it with all his talk.

8. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

PS. Don't for get your hound...lmfao

9. Eagle

Eagle Big Dog

Well McCoy if you are talking to me, PM me your address and I'll see you soon.

Wanna be my enemy, okay. You shouldn't get into things that don't have nothing to do with you.

10. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

You shouldn't come on the net and threaten folks. My address are public record as are anyone's..you remember my name right? Shall I resend an email from over two years ago so you can remember? Anything else I can do for yo?I'd be much obliged.

11. C2K

C2K Top Dog

LOL Hey hillbilly. :) You know how I.M. can get, you saw it first hand standing next to him. It isn't about the people, it is about the dogs.
    As one who has read a lot of posts you know there are many who talk the talk but won't reach out to make it happen to walk the walk.
    I.M. and the rest just considers this all just forte play. lmfao

12. C2K

C2K Top Dog

As one who knows both, T you are a bit over matched. The man does have skills. This Internet isn't worth it.

13. C2K

C2K Top Dog

This thread is about finishers.

My advise is from someone who has matched more dogs and seen more dogs go then anyone else of this forum.
    So my knowledge comes from experience not something I read in a book or heard second hand.

I've been asked this question many times, "what kind of dog do I like?" I tell them a face dog, a dog who keeps it when the action is.
    Face dog will bring the cur out quick if the other dog has it and they all do, "be surprise when they stay, not when they quit."

They say no not what style but what do I look for. I can tell a "pit dog" in 5 or 10 minutes. Without mouth and ability all you have is a roll dog. You aren't going to make anything quit! Gameness is the last factor that will appear in a fight but the most important when people breed.
    But if you don't have mouth, ability, knowledge in conditioning, handling, making the match, etc. gameness won't win it on its own.

Then they say, no what is your ideal style of dog, meaning what do you like best in a dog?
    I tell them a finisher. They say you mean a dog who kills the other one. I said nope, a dog who scratch on a down or dead dog. If you don't have this you can lose in a scratch N turn. That is a finisher.

Now who has them? No one knows until the show. It is kind of dog all sporting dogmen dream about but very seldom really get.
    Always keep the scratch on the other side.

dayair1 likes this.
  14. back2basics

back2basics Big Dog

^^^^^ True on many levels and a testament to why this forum needs a like button. Well spoken.

15. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

Good to be back on topic.Good post C2K

16. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

I know good n well . iron eagle ..well there ain't room for a middle man...ya see..
    I remember good n well talking to you..that is why iron eagle is a flam.trying to get between us...and i did see it first hand..with a couple folks..but
    I know the handles and can hang on...so the phoney Bologna from him..yep..just make me laugh. ...surely he knows he is out of bounds..not I..

I am a nice person..;)

17. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Very well put.

18. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

I seen this bulldog , no joke that will literally finish 2 cups of kibble in 20 seconds he dont even chew his food he just inhales and swallows, sounds like some of my ex girl friends LMAOROTF.

19. keystone

keystone CH Dog

i never have seen a dog chewing ...

20. keystone

keystone CH Dog

my advise is from someone who has matched more dogs and seen more dogs go then any one else on those board .
    he told me personal ...
    chest and legs are the the gamest .
    al head dogs are curs .