1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

blood line and differents

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by GACAM, Dec 16, 2005.

1. GACAM

GACAM Big Dog

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->http://dogtopsites.com/pitbullheat/...1124121146.3480 I have been read and looking at APBT web sites. some of the dogs i have seen do not look like the ones on this site posted in the gallery. i been to game-dogs top viewed sites and those dogs look different from the ones on the top 50 viewed site online. what type of blood line are those wierd looking dogs? i have a friend that is teaching me how to read the pedigree also. the dogs on the top 50 site dont have the same bloodlines(do they?) and they rearly have any gr ch. what is the differents?

2. SEAL

SEAL CH Dog

show dogs and those stewpid new fad dogs thats what your seeing. your looking at what the general public looks at or what every gangstererrrr wants fad bulls.
    the dogs you see on here for the most part are working dogs. animals bred for a purpose and not a style.

3. bronxpits

bronxpits Big Dog

good anwser seal

all these people want xxxl pitbulls that are 110lbs

4. GACAM

GACAM Big Dog

thank you, cuz those dogs are ugly to me. i did not understand why they look so different.

5. PitDawg

PitDawg Big Dog

OMG, I won't even start. Good job on not liking these dogs GA,CAM. They are NOT supposed to look like that at all. Those look like part French Mastiff. (remember "Turner & Hooch")