1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Black Panther Pitbull

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Hans_Mitchom, Jun 12, 2023.

1. I found out earlier this day that there is a bloodline of the apbt called Black Panther, in those articles they say that those Pitbulls are the most agressive from all. Is this true or is it just hype to sell their product? They look more like bred for shows, but maybe im wrong and they are legit (?)

2. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Definitely legit they got vibratium teeth. You cross it to the wolverine bloodline and will get monsters.

3. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

It died off. Think it was cancer.

4. Curious_noob

Curious_noob Banned

You guys ever considered to give helpful answers to people who just want to find out something instead of beeing all the time sarcastic and toxic? Are your lives that sad or what?

5. Does anyone get the feeling that there's one poster who had about a million accounts on here? Lol

crook60, david63, Ssdd and 2 others like this.
  6. Curious_noob

Curious_noob Banned

Oh yea i forgot, you think im a fed with multiple accounts trying to bring yall into jail lol. From all people here i like you the most man, you are the funniest

crook60 likes this.
  7. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

Screenshot_20230612-140434.png

crook60, stedz, ELP and 2 others like this.