1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Black dogs...

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by Irish Pitbull, Dec 5, 2010.

1. SENIOR DRAGON

SENIOR DRAGON Big Dog

EC'S BLACK PEARL.
    NO WHITE ALL BLACK FEMALE.
    [​IMG]

2. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

I like that gyp there dragon, love those fuckin ears!! Idk about y'all but I can sometimes get a good portrait of the soul of a dog thru their eyes even in a pic, that's why I love pics like this

If your up shit creek without a paddle, chill out and float back down!

3. SENIOR DRAGON

SENIOR DRAGON Big Dog

Thanks a lot CajunBoulette. Cause Black Pearl eyes are from some of the purest Jeep Rascal Blood around no (RedBoy).

4. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

5. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

Love Black Pearl, Senior Dragon! Great ears! And love that she has no white on her...

6. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

good looking pup Karvaly.... how is he bred?

7. SENIOR DRAGON

SENIOR DRAGON Big Dog

Thanks ElJayBee.

8. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Nice looking bitch SENIOR DRAGON,I also like your CREATURE dogs looks also.Are they related i presume?A thread on HENRY dogs has ben started on the other history forum i find rather interesting.The person who started it post a pic of a dog that looks alot Creature.When i seen them they remind me of a dog i had named fraiser.He was so intimidating just looking at him.

9. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Also nice one USAMINOR, the pic tells me alot about how active you spend time with your dogs.GOOD LOOKING!
    any luck recovering the rest of your dogs?After seeing this pic it makes me HOPE even more you got them back.

10. 305APBT

305APBT Big Dog

Great looking

11. SENIOR DRAGON

SENIOR DRAGON Big Dog

Thanks Elias'Pistola. Pearl is a pure Jeep Rascal female and Kreacher is a Redboy Jeep dog.
    IBK

12. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

TY. You might be thinking of another fella out there, I didn't loose any dogs.

13. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Im sorry i mistook you for someone else. Never the less nice hound and keep up the mtn climbing,Hows your dog bred?
    id say heavy ELI on looks.lol.

14. pookie!

pookie! Top Dog

15. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

u are right he is bolio on the top side eli on the bottom.

16. Nice bitch

Sent from my N8000_USA_Cricket using Tapatalk

17. zare

zare Pup

18. Real nice!! I prefer all black dogs or solid white then brindled

19. What blood?

20. zare

zare Pup