1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Bigger impact in the game??? Eli or Redboy

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by mrstranger, Jul 19, 2011.

1. mrstranger

mrstranger Big Dog

Excuse me if this has been talked about before but which bloodline do you think has the bigger impact in today's apbt?

Elie or Redboy?

2. MiRaGe

MiRaGe Big Dog

Eli, Look at most of the well known lines and dogs. Redboy I'd say is a close second though

3. mrstranger

mrstranger Big Dog

I mean Eli not Elie. Hahaha.

4. elibred

elibred Big Dog

i think to be more fair about it say redboy Xs thats just me. seeing as eli is dynamic in that it has many strains and families that can bring vastly different things to the table.

5. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

eli dogs are crossed too and there are different strains of rb...

6. who

who Top Dog

Redboy had way more of a impact than eli, and I've never owned a redboy dog besides my quarter out, for a family of dogs to compete in the heat of competition in OK,TX,LA,MEX and not be from this area is a big accomplishment..... way bigger than the eli kick of the eighties

7. Tiger12490

Tiger12490 Big Dog

id have to say redboy from what i know of both, that damn dog slapped his name on so many well known dogs as well as well known producers and commonly his dogs are both but man is that a tough one

8. I think Eli has been competing more, but that's just an opinion.

9. Blackpoison

Blackpoison CH Dog

too close to call maybe.

10. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Eli hands down......nuff said lol

11. kelbone

kelbone Pup

I would say Redboy and it's crosses. Plenty of points of Jeep who is second on the ROM list comes from Jeep/Redboy crosses. Then there is Mayday(who is a Redboy cross high on the ROM list) and GRCH Yellow (high on the ROM list) dogs and plenty other Redboy crosses. I particularly like the crosses of Redboy made by Hardcore Kennels. I would have to say Redboy. Even in the Balkans they are used as crosses. The only dogs that comes close to Redboy as a cross in the Balkans are probably Snooty. So if I have to throw out personal preference, then Redboy has had the biggest impact.

12. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

look at jeeps ped

13. LittleBoy

LittleBoy Big Dog

Eli, hand down.
    Responsible for Jeep, Chinaman, etc.

14. kelbone

kelbone Pup

If you are talking of Jeep's mother Honeybunch being out of Bullyson, then that is a horse that has been ridden to the bone. It is quite clear from the years of discussing this matter, that Honeybunch was not out of Bullyson. I have recently also hear that Redboy/Eli crosses were also made with good to great results. I know of a few good ones in SA that is down from Redboy/Eli crosses.
    On this matter I would like to use my new found knowledge obtained from Limey and Gringo(thank you guys). Sometimes it is not the bloodline that makes better dogs, but the dog infront of you. No matter from what line he is. It is always better to breed on line, because of the uniformaty line breeding presents, but from time to time one have to look outside of your bloodline box, to get better athletes.

15. Bmf_bt

Bmf_bt Big Dog

Even mayday has a little eli in him... Most of the great ones do, all though i will say that the redboy strain brings some qualities that you almost never find in any other lines.

Hard to choose, these are my favorite bloodlines but to me eli is no. 1 to me

16. LittleBoy

LittleBoy Big Dog

Who is Honeybunch out of then? if not Bullyson?

17. kelbone

kelbone Pup

I am sure you can find that answer here somewhere on the forum. I realy would like to see the Eli in Mayday.
    I guess historically, no two dogs are listed more diffrent. Redboy is listed as game with no mouth, while Eli dogs are listed as mouth with no game. Which of the two is true to what we would like to think a Pitbull should be?

18. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

Eli and Eli crosses have way more impact then the Redboy and Redboy crosses. Why you think everybody is trying to put Rascal into there Jeep/Redboy blood?

19. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

Your right Mayday do have Eli in him on his bottom side coming through that Boomerang/Missy/Bullson crossed bred into some heavy Bolio/Tombstone stuff.

20. Texican

Texican Big Dog

I have A Cross Between Redboy/Jocko By way Of GR CH Yellow On Top And Eli By way of Chinaman On Bottom, She is Still young at 16 months But My preference would Be Eli as Being the Biggest Impact on the Game and as it was stated earlier Redboy Comes In At a Close 2nd IMO