1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Big Birthday Sale @ Pete's Dog Gear

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by Hoyden, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Hoyden

Hoyden Top Dog

:dogkiss: Big Sale at Pete's Dog Gear :dogtongue:

http://petesdoggear.com/home

From January 24th - January 30th, 2011

- Take
    29% off all regularly priced collars. Use coupon code HAPPY29 (excludes "Collars to Go")*

- Take
    20% off all collars in the "Collars to Go" section. Use coupon code JANUARY20.

* Why 29% you ask? Well, the doctor didn't believe I was really going to be 39 years old, so I told him I was 29 with 10 years experience. ;)

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Here are some of the new additions to the "Collars to Go" Section, there are many others in there too.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    The Marshal

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Pink Savona - these are the last of the Discontinued Savona conchos!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    2" Turquoise Skull & Cross Bones

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    2" Pink Skull & Cross Bones ~ this is a triple layer collar

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    2" Gray nylon with black overlay

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Lyle Crocadile

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Lavi-gator

2. shadowwolf

shadowwolf Big Dog

**bump** for the most durable, often copied but never surpassed in quality gear around! We love our PDG!

3. Hoyden

Hoyden Top Dog

Recent addition to Pete's Dog Gear.

You can use the Happy29 coupon to take 29% off of this beauty.

Trueno's Thunder

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. shadowwolf

shadowwolf Big Dog

Ooo! I like that one!

5. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

GORGEOUS work.

I have two leather collars minus the bling LOL and leads from her, and they are strong and well made. My dogs have worn them at ADBA shows. :)

6. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

I'm in love with that Marshall collar

7. Hoyden

Hoyden Top Dog

Thank you! That one was designed & named by my husband. He's been on a gun kick lately so he had been looking at all these western websites.